Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I know a hooker who desperately wants a boyfriend, but no one wants to be her boyfriend .. would you be her boyfriend?

Would you be her boyfriend?

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
since she's a hooker and has a baby
Screen Shot 2022 06 11 at 112905 AM
Screen Shot 2022 06 11 at 112747 AM

Maybe just to quickly get my rocks off and then dump her. Can’t be a cuck.

If she is a good girlfriend, if not I would dump her ass

Thats is like being together with a cumfilled condom. Disgusting.

Kill yourself if you consider dating a hooker. Part of the problem in fact the worse of the problem. Just die

I want to keep my organs thank you, also that's cucked

No, thank you. I prefer to not of STDs in my 30s.

Why bother when you can just pay to see her pussy

And unlike us, she chose the current predicament she finds herself in, so no sympathy. :feelsjuice:

Not a chance.

put the public votes, I want to see what kind of desperate inkwel voted yes :feelskek:

Not interested in raising another man's child:feelswhat:

lmfao "i want something real" youre getting the rundown you fucking idiot. stop chatting up literal hookers you dumb brainlet clown

lmfao "i want something real" youre getting the rundown you fucking idiot. stop chatting up literal hookers you dumb brainlet clown
I'm just waiting for him to admit being a cuck so I can block this retard

I'm just waiting for him to admit being a cuck so I can block this retard
hes letting myself get played by a literal hooker. cant get much more low then that man

hes letting myself get played by a literal hooker. cant get much more low then that man

i know someone who's in love with a hooker

there is actually some motivation on the side of the hooker

since in the short-term, they'll be able to hook, but they won't be able to for too long

if they snag a rich colombian or a foreigner, it's insurance against their expiration date

Last edited:

you need to chat up hookers to hire them

Hookers are usually fucked up in the head, plus STD. Call be volcel, but I'll pass.

maybe, I am desperate. Where is she from?

Literally most women are whores by nature, They just don't want men like me. Why doesn't this hooker hide her past from her future boyfriend? That's what many women do nowadays. They lie, I'm pretty sure she can lie as well.
tbh she looks decent she could easily get an average looking bf

Shoot yourself in the crotch if you voted yes

tbh she looks decent she could easily get an average looking bf

yes she can, she just has to lie about never having been a hooker

Yes, if I could impregnate her.

I am from Germany and trust me here are so many desperate men they would pay for her flight to europe and pay for the kids immediately.

I would, but the idea would be to upgrade her soon

Yes, i would do things for her and get enough sex and foot fetish sessions, like foot worship, i would enjoy a lot, i would accept her. If she becomes tiring and useless, then off.