Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know a guy

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
20211202 091128

such obvious LARP LMAOOOO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know a guy who own a PlayStation 6. Trust me, he really does.

you know you are right when your foes have to make up larp stories in order to ''prove you wrong''.

just get hit in the face by a snapped high tension cable theory

I know a guy who own a PlayStation 6. Trust me, he really does.
Elementary school tier talking point :feelshaha: Yeah man I really saw that horror movie last night

if it's on Reddit it's true

Sounds like a boomer talking about the 70s or 80s.

It was 10x easier back then.

I know a guy who fucked your mom, how about that dude?

These larper cucks are the reason we are incel. They deserve to be anally raped and then submerged in molten lava.

Last edited:
I know a guy who has GTA 12 super deluxe gold plated platinum edition with console enabled

I know a gremlin from outerspace with no job and is 1 ft. tall who slays harder than a....

Oh, wait! It is actually a Pokemon and it isn't even human. No, wait! That supports inkwells and their animalpill nonsense! Maybe I should make him not too tall but also not dwarf small.....

Okay, got it! I know a guy.....:feelzez::feelzez::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelzez::feelzez:

JFL everyone "knows a guy" -- and this "guy" always fit every predictable, convenient spot or role as needed.

Last edited: