Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know a future incel

S

Subhumanindian__

Self-banned
-
His dads 5’2” and moms even shorter. I literally worry for him. Hes also Indian. He’s like 11-12 rn. I haven’t talked to him in years, but I want to blackpill him when I see him during his HS graduation, when he will wake up and learn the realities of being a curry Manlet.

I hate being curry i stg. Most subhuman, pathetic, weak race. India deserves another colonization.

Sad, he's gonna go through hell all because his parents wanted to fuck and have a kid.

but I want to blackpill him when I see him during his HS graduation, when he will wake up and learn the realities of being a curry Manlet.
Brutal! I live in curryland and there are schools nearby my house. All the high school kids coming out of there at the end of their school day are 5'10 on average. Many are above 6 feet. And they have good frames too! I was even heightmogged by a few school girls.
I hate being curry i stg. Most subhuman, pathetic, weak race. India deserves another colonization.
tbh

Sad, he's gonna go through hell all because his parents wanted to fuck and have a kid.
My life story! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Fuck I want to make my parents stand for trial for the crime of inflicting this subhuman incel existence upon me!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Brutal! I live in curryland and there are schools nearby my house. All the high school kids coming out of there at the end of their school day are 5'10 on average. Many are above 6 feet. And they have good frames too! I was even heightmogged by a few school girls.

tbh
Most believable pajeet larp. Most Indians I see on campus are manlets. 5’5” and below mostlt. All pajeets do is larp. This is why your cucked soldiers get cucked everyday. Fuck India. Wild animal army.

My life story! :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Fuck I want to make my parents stand for trial for the crime of inflicting this subhuman incel existence upon me!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yes, subhuman males and females shouldn't have kids.

Bro you think I'm LARPing! NO!! :lul::lul:
Stop larping, I feel slightly below average and see cumskins shorter than me or my height all the time (5’8”) and I see some taller than me. Pajeet subhuman genes are incapable of producing a 5’10”+ average. Unless China colonizes them.

see cumskins shorter than me or my height all the time (5’8”) and I see some taller than me.
Ded srs? I'm 5'7 (doctor and nurses measured multiple times) and when I lived in the West (not America), Whites would consistently heightmog me. They were at 6 feet plus. White women heightmogged me too.

Ded srs? I'm 5'7 (doctor and nurses measured multiple times) and when I lived in the West (not America), Whites would consistently heightmog me. They were at 6 feet plus. White women heightmogged me too.
You’re just a pathetic larping liar. I go to a party school too.

You’re just a pathetic larping liar. I go to a party school too.
Bro why would I lie? I'm a self-hating Western curry too. I lived in the West for most of my life before finally deciding to move back to curryland because I got tired of being mogged by Whites.

Bro why would I lie? I'm a self-hating Western curry too. I lived in the West for most of my life before finally deciding to move back because I got tired of being mogged by Whites.
Bro I can count with one hand the number of foids I’ve seen above 5’10”. Most of them i heightmog to oblivion. I literally feel average.

Bro I can count with one hand the number of foids I’ve seen above 5’10”. Most of them i heightmog to oblivion. I literally feel average.
When I was in NY, I saw many short White men and 5'4 women. But in Canada where the Anglo bloodline is pure, the height ranges are much higher. Its totally not hard to find 6 feet White men and 5'9 White women.

When I was in NY, I saw many short White men and 5'4 women. But in Canada where the Anglo bloodline is pure, the height ranges are much higher. Its totally not hard to find 6 feet White men and 5'9 White women.
JBW works in Jewsa

tbh
That nigger literally thinks curries can't be 5'10:feelskek:

JBW works in Jewsa
Works in Canada too. If you're rice and curry, you're an untouchable alien. I spent all my time in Canada isolated no matter how much I tried to integrate. The only friends I had were STEM FOBs who couldn't integrate either.

Works in Canada too. If you're rice and curry, you're an untouchable alien. I spent all my time in Canada isolated no matter how much I tried to integrate. The only friends I had were STEM FOBs who couldn't integrate either.
Fuck the curry race. Pathetic useless country. Needs another colonization.