Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know a Chad whose face is full of pimples and blemishes and he still slays

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's all about bone structure.

All he does is go around girl to girl and he just talks to them. Every single girl that is remotely attractive, he talks to them about anything.

He even massages their shoulders out of the blue, and he can do it for a long time, and they accept it.

And if I ask for a pencil or some shit they look at me like I'm a parasite.

Last edited:
yeah it's more evident when you observe teens

Just have perfect bone structure bro

a chad is chad no matter what

I remember seeing one of the hottest girls in school popping the zits on her chad boyfriend's face.

Lifefuel for us acnescarcels tbh. Too bad I’m not chad tho. :cryfeels:

i wish i had better bone in every aspect of that word

Acne and blemishes are a meme unless it's severe. It's all about bones.

I remember seeing one of the hottest girls in school popping the zits on her chad boyfriend's face.
What? This is news to me. I thought acne ruined the deal.

Nope, of the guy has perfect facial bond structure then foids will gladly suck the pimples on his face

I fucking seen this too, she was literally grooming him like a fucking chimp, popping zits on his arm and pulling hairs off his face.
It depends, if it's a normie then yes they are fucked, but if it's a chad he will still slay, his bone structure is simply too good.

Nope, of the guy has perfect facial bond structure then foids will gladly suck the pimples on his face
I'm gonna puke after reading that. They literally suck Chad's possible too. My god foids are gross.

Yeah a lot of Chads don’t have flawless skin. I was wondering if whether or not foids were attracted to cystic acne because it’s a sign of high t.

its because hes chad