Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I know a 5'5 guy with a chad face and body with an ugly pajeeta gf

fantasycel

fantasycel

Veteran
★★★★
There is this guy I have seen around who has one of the most chad faces I have ever seen. Straight up beautiful (no homo). However, he is only around 5'5, and has the ugliest pajeeta gf I have ever seen. Literally one of the ugliest girls I have ever laid my eyes upon. Looking straight from the slums of curryland. I remember seeing her look so infatuated with him, like she had won a prize. Always hugging him and holding his hand. Crazy how much height matters, and how low his standards are due to his short height.

At 5'5 women will always settle for you. Don't matter what else you got going on.

9645835f31b9aacaeb45044559c69a07.gif

Brutal

Rather be incel

Pajeet probably has her rub his nipples and shave his back

must be dreadful having a smelly gf

well at least he has a girlfriend

This is cope, 5'5 ugly af Paki niggers are getting JB British and Turkish pussy and you want me to believe this shit :feelsseriously:

5'5 ugly af Paki niggers are getting JB British and Turkish pussy and you want me to believe this shit :feelsseriously:
The ones getting British and Turk pussy aren't 5'5, there's lot's of tall pakis in the west.

The ones getting British and Turk pussy aren't 5'5, there's lot's of tall pakis in the west.
True but height wouldn't matter when you are JB maxxing :feelshaha:

Describe her face, how ugly was she really?

Describe her face, how ugly was she really?
Just take my word for it. It was round with a fat nigger nose, I think she was south indian. She had nigger level skin. Literally just imagine an ugly pajeeta.

was the guy curry