Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know a 5.5/10 6'5" who has a naked loli wallpaper on his phone

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
I often talk to this tallfag ok-looking guy at college and after a while I realized he's a loner aspie.
We were waiting outside the classroom for the exam to begin and everyone was going over the questions on their phones. I glanced over at his phone because he was kind of trying to hide his screen and I saw a naked anime loli/girl wallpaper. I think he saw me so he quickly turned off the screen and pretended nothing happened. It was awkward and I turned around pretending I didn't see anything.

There's actually a high chance this guy is reading this thread. Bro, if you're reading this pm me. Don't bother PMing me if you're not this guy, I'll know.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe a 6'5" large-framed 5.5/10 PSL face guy was an aspie and probably an incel. He has no friends and he doesn't really talk to people except for me and maybe one other weirdo. It's crazy. If this guy's an incel, I definitely don't have a chance.

He seems normal when he actually talks. He only seems aspie because he tends to be quiet and only an aspie would have a naked loli on their phone.

Last edited:
I call thy presence sub8 supremacists
20200224 025503

there is no excuse for being an incel at 6'5" unless you're maybe like a 2

I glanced over at his phone because he was kind of trying to hide his screen and I saw a naked anime loli/girl wallpaper. I think he saw me so he quickly turned off the screen and pretended nothing happened. It was awkward and I turned around pretending I didn't see anything.
what is even the point of having it if you are gonna have to worry and hide it

what is even the point of having it if you are gonna have to worry and hide it
That's what I was wondering too. He's clearly trying to hide his screen from other normies. He even has a flip cover phone case or whatever it's called. I don't get it either. He's an aspie for sure.

there is no excuse for being an incel at 6'5" unless you're maybe like a 2
He looks pretty good imo. His face is masculine without any major flaws, low body fat% and angular. Large frame, normal weight, athletic etc. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the naked anime loli. I almost laughed and I wanted to ask him about it, but there were other normies around.

Last edited:
Fake news

Foids would probably look at it and be like "oh Chad you're so quirky!"

Fake news

Foids would probably look at it and be like "oh Chad you're so quirky!"
I swear to god it's true. I was shocked. I haven't seen him in a while because I rarely go to classes. I almost laughed when I saw it and the way he tried to hide it looked so silly. A tall normie looking guy fumbling with his phone trying to hide anime loli lmao. What the fuck is he even thinking? Why would he have a naked anime loli as his wallpaper? No matter how aspie you are it's just asking for trouble.

Last edited:
Man of culture.

Well, he is one of our countrymen, it doesn't matter if he is a "Chad" he has anime so by default he is someone nice.

Tallfags end up dating women below 5'5. So it's no surprise he's a lolicon

171020 004 C50B5676

face>height confirmed

There's no way he's getting sex if his phone wallpaper is like that, that's a sign of a man who's given up

Whether he could get sex is another question

That is why I think personality matter for guys between 5-8 tbh.

Extroverted NT 6 > Introverted aspie 7

Confront him about it and tell him that it’s based as fuck.
But I still hate him cause 6’5.

If you're 6'5" you start off at 7/10.

It was @Napoleon de Geso

He’s a man of culture

face>height confirmed
His face is good, solid 5 PSL (6 - 6.5 normie rating.) He has a high test normal well-developed face, but it's not Chad tier of course. There's no major failos on his face or anywhere really. He's not balding either, maybe NW1.5 at best.
Keep in mind the average height in my country is 5'11.5" or 181cm. He's tall, but not crazy tall. 6'5" here is like 6'2" in the US.

I think he's simply not sexually attractive to women and since he's a mentalcel it's over for him.

Last edited:
I often talk to this tallfag ok-looking guy at college and after a while I realized he's a loner aspie.
We were waiting outside the classroom for the exam to begin and everyone was going over the questions on their phones. I glanced over at his phone because he was kind of trying to hide his screen and I saw a naked anime loli/girl wallpaper. I think he saw me so he quickly turned off the screen and pretended nothing happened. It was awkward and I turned around pretending I didn't see anything.

There's actually a high chance this guy is reading this thread. Bro, if you're reading this pm me. Don't bother PMing me if you're not this guy, I'll know.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe a 6'5" large-framed 5.5/10 PSL face guy was an aspie and probably an incel. He has no friends and he doesn't really talk to people except for me and maybe one other weirdo. It's crazy. If this guy's an incel, I definitely don't have a chance.

He seems normal when he actually talks. He only seems aspie because he tends to be quiet and only an aspie would have a naked loli on their phone.
This is only excusable if he has a "wrong race", otherwise he should easily get laid. No excuses.

This is only excusable if he has a "wrong race", otherwise he should easily get laid. No excuses.
Read my reply above. He's tall, but 6'5" isn't crazy rare here. It's like 6'2" in the US. His face is ok, but maybe it's just not good enough to attract women and since he's a mentalcel too I can kind of see why he's a virgin.
Still if I was 6'5" and 5PSL I'd be having sex right now despite my autism.

THIS IS WHY SUB8 IS LAW

THIS IS WHY SUB8 IS LAW
I think it's actually SUB7 and what this means is that if you're not at least 7/10, you will never get approached by women or be given IOIs. SUB7 = sexually unattractive.
The reason SUB7 law creates problems for mentalcels like the guy I'm talking about is because mentalcels often don't approach and they tend to be poor shut-in losers.
You can still have sex if you're SUB7, but you have to be NT and put in a lot of work or betabux. Not all sub7 men can be betabux cucks. A lot of men are poor, non-NT, live with their parents etc.

Normies and some incels think SUB8 (imo it's SUB7) means that only 8 and up (7 and up) men have sex which is why they call it a meme or cope. Obviously we know this isn't true. Normie men get sex based on what they can provide to foids (material assets, "stability", help with child raising and emotional support.) Chadlites and Chads are able to get sex based on nothing but their sexual attractiveness. That's what the law is all about.

It's like the dogpill. The dogpill doesn't imply that most women fuck dogs although it's a fact that there are many dogs who have regular sex with women. Dogpill implies that a lot of women would rather do sexual things with a dog (doesn't have to be penetration, could be licking or just kissing for example) than with a sub4 human male as long as there's no money involved.

Last edited:
I have a demure cameltoe girl on mine.

Read my reply above. He's tall, but 6'5" isn't crazy rare here. It's like 6'2" in the US. His face is ok, but maybe it's just not good enough to attract women and since he's a mentalcel too I can kind of see why he's a virgin.
Still if I was 6'5" and 5PSL I'd be having sex right now despite my autism.
Where do you live?

What anime character was it bro'?

What anime character was it bro'?
I've only watched a few normie-tier animes. I don't know much about anime or lolis.

If I remember right the loli had shoulder length hair and I think in the image she was standing upright and covering her genitals with both hands. The background was solid light blue or white. Maybe some aspie ITT will recognize the image.

The absolute state of "men"

HEIGHT COPERS GTFIH

HEIGHT COPERS GTFIH
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets approached occasionally, but he's too aspie to do anything. At 6'4" - 6'5" and normie+ tier face there's no way you can stay a virgin until 23 unless you're autistic as fuck.

Probably hes a member, its over