Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I knew she was too good to be true

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
56d 15h 22m
I was talking to this girl from South America for a while (learning Spanish paid off a little) but after losing my dad I fell into a deep depression, and I told her I needed some space. I didn’t feel like talking to anyone. She said it was fine and that she would give me some space, but then a week later I saw she got married to someone in her home country. I guess she was just looking to get married to any poor desperate sucker she can use. Love doesn’t exist for people like me :feelsbadman:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
454d 17h 23m
lord

lord

My ban shall come
★★★
16d 8h 30m
You lost the train man, this shit is a competition, if you dont make your move another fag will do it for you.
But i wont judge, if i lose my father i would be depressed too and block any girl that i was talking.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
248d 3h 43m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
454d 17h 23m
wereqryan said:
Fakecel if you’ve even had a girl breathe in your direction, truecels like us would never experience that because foids are too disgusted by our grotesque visages to the point their breath stops

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
258d 9h 35m
Animecel2D said:
Fakecel if you’ve even had a girl breathe in your direction, truecels like us would never experience that because foids are too disgusted by our grotesque visages to the point they’re breath stops

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
248d 3h 43m
Animecel2D said:
Fakecel if you’ve even had a girl breathe in your direction, truecels like us would never experience that because foids are too disgusted by our grotesque visages to the point their breath stops
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
7d 14h 39m
Were you dating this girl?
Ban this Chad, GET OUT

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Failure
★★
25d 10h 23m
Animecel2D said:
:cryfeels::feelsrope:Brutal reminder

W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
56d 15h 22m
Agatha_Chan said:
Were you dating this girl?
Ban this Chad, GET OUT
More like just a ltn who tried to thirdworldmaxx

musicel

musicel

Recruit
★★
13h 35m
Tell us where the fuck you met that bitch

W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
56d 15h 22m
musicel said:
Tell us where the fuck you met that bitch
I met her at some meetup group. She was visiting the states

C

Cope_Time

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 14h 2m
Animecel2D said:

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 7h 19m
Water is wet

SuckerJugged

SuckerJugged

Greycel
5h 18m
So you were talking to this girl AND she was real? I can't even get a girl to reply back! Rub it in you fricken Chad.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★
59d 5h 44m
lord said:
You lost the train man, this shit is a competition, if you dont make your move another fag will do it for you.

Feeding into a competition based on hypergamy is pathetic.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★
9d 15h 2m
This what happens when you try to arrange marriage just get a girl in your country bro jfl they're 100% using you. :feelsUgh:

D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
7d 9h 7m
You were her pen pal while she fucked tortilla man every night

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
8d 1h 27m
That’s nothing bro!

when i was a bluepilled simp, i was used to do homework by Stacey. She acted interested in me, in order to fool me, but I knew it wasn't real. Even tough i did it for a long time because I was so lonely and I knew that I had no chance with her, but it was enough for me that I was in contact with her and that she saw me and spoke to me everyday, so I did it to bind her to me so that she would think of me. Then when I quit because I needed more time to do my own homework, she started blackmailing me if I didn't continue.
That was when i started hating women and realised what cruel creatures they really are.

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8