Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I knew it was over when i started losing hair

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
Hairloss is very much suicide fuel i am 21 now and my hair is thin asf but i have been losing hair since 12 i have a retarded head shape mostly from I believe the doctor used some suction shit to suck me from my mom from the head and it has never recovered from that but anyway i started losing hair very early and was always bullied by the chads and even other indian kids i was envious of all these faggots and i can say i never had a good haircut in my life
summary: basically since i lost hair at a young age and now that i am 21 theres really no hope for me lol theres no point in trying i am just cursed with shit genes and bone structure knowing my ultimate future of being bald at a young age i had no interest in trying to improve myself hoping a terminal illness kills me before i become 30 i cant live that long

Last edited:
on top of that i have a retardedly big forehead always made fun of my hairline and shit by the chads and indian kids the wind also fucks up my hair so bad now i always wear a hood up to cope but it is terrible even the chad indians just laugh at me when they see me always asking me why i am wearing thick clothing covering my head

when i go bald ill just kill myself

Hair transplant ?

nah the way my hair loss is theres no saving me atp hoping for cancer or some other illness to kill me
Cancer is a terrible and painful way to go out

Haircut GIF by Eternal Family

If you lose your hair before your virginity, it's over for you.