Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I knew I shouldn't have walked to the store

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
This happened just the past 30 minutes. Since it was sunny and 75 degrees, I decided I'd walk to this corner store a couple blocks away instead of driving to get a few snacks. There's a school a few blocks nearby, where the kids get out at around 3:30.

So as I'm walking back, I pass two middle-school aged girls, and one of them tells the other, "He looks deformed, he just looks so ill" followed by giggling.

Like, I know I'm ugly, but does it really bother you that much that you have to make a fucking comment about it? And here I am thinking women would just completely ignore me. This is the kind of shit that is suicidefuel for me.

At this point I've become desensitized but if it had happened to me years ago when I wasn't blackpilled and was better looking, I probably would've broken into tears once I got home.

Teenagers are ass holes

It's your personality, bro

Teenage foids are subhumans.

That's sick, man. Hopefully they'll go to hell someday.

Bad personality, normies just love to shit all over others for things they have no control over, demons.