Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I knew an ugly, obese black guy who fucked many bitches.

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I knew this buck toothed, 300lb black dude with gynecomastia. He had no money, and was unemployed for years. He dressed like he was homeless. This 300lb dude had long saggy national geographic tittes, and still got pussy.

He probably had a great personality.

I knew this buck toothed, 300lb black dude with gynecomastia. He had no money, and was unemployed for years. He dressed like he was homeless. This 300lb dude had long saggy national geographic tittes, and still got pussy.
Only way this works is if the foid is worse than him.

he probably drug his victims before fucking them

Lifefuel for fatcels, seems like big tits are an advantage for men as well :feelshaha::feelskek:.

If they were sheboons it dosent count also women will sleep with niggas because it’s pushed in the media

I knew a incel-tier manlet in high school who slayed several toilets.
Dude was an extrovert and funny af tho.
Exceptions like these confirm the rule of the blackpill.

And he smokes crack.
100 bucks the foids he fucked were crack heads and just wanted drugs from him. Like i don't understand why guys here don't understand these simple things :feelswhat:

Foids will never fuck a man for nothing.

100 bucks the foids he fucked were crack heads and just wanted drugs from him. Like i don't understand why guys here don't understand these simple things :feelswhat:

He had no money.

Bitches gave him pussy because he's black. JBW is a myth. Most of the theories on this site where made up by delusional autists with no life experience.

Hoodmaxxing in his prime

Bitches gave him pussy because he's black. JBW is a myth. Most of the theories on this site where made up by delusional autists with no life experience.
Raceguilt sex

Raceguilt sex
You live on the other side of the world. It's different here. Nothing European can be applied to America. We basically live in different dimensions. Black men are worshipped like gods here. White women crave them. They are addicted to them.

Black men are also worshipped in scandinavia and black women, I havent seen a white man in a commercial in decades, Other than the computer shops which has white chad

whiteys are cucked asf, imagine being white guilty

Black men are also worshipped in scandinavia and black women, I havent seen a white man in a commercial in decades, Other than the computer shops which has white chad
European hoes are much more reluctant to take black dick than American hoes.

Your personality needs to be large and... ehem, thick.

brb...gonna buy the biggest crack rock i can find :dab:

drug cel , simple as that .

if he was just a regular nigger , he wouldnt got any shit.

White pussies love being penetrated by BBC. White toilets are built for BBC. It's a universal fact and whitecels can't cope with it.