Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I knew a very short guy in elementary school whose last name was literally Short

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I never realized how over it was for him. I remember him being less popular. I wonder why

Last edited:
It’s over for DUAcels

I currently know a girl in high school who is apart of one of my classes whos last name is literally "Gross". She looks like an absolute troll as well.

I currently know a girl in high school who is apart of one of my classes whos last name is literally "Gross". She looks like an absolute troll as well.
KEK is it actually pronounced gross?

KEK is it actually pronounced gross?
No its not actually pronounced how its spelt unfortunately. Its pronounced like "Guh-ross" whenever a teacher calls her name for attendance.

No its not actually pronounced how its spelt unfortunately. Its pronounced like "Guh-ross" whenever a teacher calls her name for attendance.
Damn. That's unfortunate. Would be way funnier if she had to grow up being called gross and not complaining

Damn. That's unfortunate. Would be way funnier if she had to grow up being called gross and not complaining
I would bet a decent amount of money that she was bullied in kindergarten & elementary school just because of her looks and her last name by a bunch of little kids. I never talk to her or talk to anyone in my classes at all so I don't really know if she did get bullied or not.

I would bet a decent amount of money that she was bullied in kindergarten & elementary school just because of her looks and her last name by a bunch of little kids. I never talk to her or talk to anyone in my classes at all so I don't really know if she did get bullied or not.
I doubt it. Women are usually only bullied by other women. And even then in todays PC culture they're safer than ever from reality

I doubt it. Women are usually only bullied by other women. And even then in todays PC culture they're safer than ever from reality
You're not wrong about that. But in the early to mid 2000s, women my age were not excluded from bullying. But in the early 2010s is when women started to get protected by society & the government.

hey everybody it's ya boi SKINNY PENIS

have you ever met a chad named chad?

That must truly suck.