Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I knew a guy with nazi swastika tattoos

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
And he even had a smokin hot gf. How could this be with such a bad personality???

IT wont touch this

Back when I was a pathetic simp a girl complained to me about her boyfriend being an unemployed nazi weeb who collects katanas jfl.

That’s funny, I also knew a guy who was a complete Wignat with pagan tattoos and he had an 8/10 gf.

Back when I was a pathetic simp a girl complained to me about her boyfriend being an unemployed nazi weeb who collects katanas jfl.
Do you know what he looked like?.

Yikes! How will IT ever unpack this?

probably 6ft+ and chad and Based

And he even had a smokin hot gf. How could this be with such a bad personality???

Not one girl (even those seemingly very leftist) was repulsed when my Chadfish exposed right-wing views. Some disagreed with this or that, but it wasn't a deal-breaker.

I also know an extreme alt-right nationalist with a sjw girlfriend. I guess Chad is worth more than your moral values.

Lifefuel for /pol/cels.

I knew a 5'10, Average build, maybe slightly more muscular than average white dude, with a PSL4 face, basically totally normie, with swatika tattoos on forearm and some racist German writing on wrist, and he simultaneously had a Thai and a Chinese GF.
I remember once we went out, me, my incel JBW friend, him, and the Thai gf and she pointed out that Nazi guy was so tall and made some joke oh chinacurry why don't u wear high heels and you will be as tall as David. This was bullshit because David and me were virtually same height, and that day I was wearing AF1 while he was wearing converse so we were same.