Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I kissed a girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

Is such a cuck song it promotes the lgbt community to make it a positive thing despite incels being mocked to oblivion. Imagine if there was a mainstream incel song it would be removed for promoting terrorism.

troll title btw teehee

Last edited:
I don't think that lgbt is a positive or a negative think. Just leave them alone.
But there is so much positivity around them but so much hate around us. Its not fair

But there is so much positivity around them but so much hate around us. Its not fair
Agree. Society thinks that all men should be strong(mentally and physically). This much generalisation sucks.

don't lie buddy boyo

you secretely gyrate your hips like a negro female to this song

Ngl I enjoy this song

Gonna bait some ppl teehee

Imagine if there was a mainstream incel song it would be removed for promoting terrorism.
The modern world believe we have freedom of speech or freedom of expression but we don´t as you said such a song would be taken down really fast because it´s not political correct just take the game Active Shooter that Steam pulled because it wasn´t political correct and people were offended. People who believe they have freedom of speech or freedom of expression are brainwashed sheep.

And tbh this song is pretty catchy.

The modern world believe we have freedom of speech or freedom of expression but we don´t as you said such a song would be taken down really fast because it´s not political correct just take the game Active Shooter that Steam pulled because it wasn´t political correct and people were offended. People who believe they have freedom of speech or freedom of expression are brainwashed sheep.

And tbh this song is pretty catchy.
Its really confusing how being gay is socially accepted unlike being incel.

Ah, the early 2000’s.

I knew it before opening the thread:feelshmm:

"i kissed a girl in her prime as a healthy heterosexual man and i liked it"

"I had sex multiple times and kissed multiple girls, 100% real I am not joking."

But then I woke up.

FAKECE...

Nevermind :feelsokman:

I'd give anything to fuck Katy Perry, even post-2016 crazy Hillary voting older Katy Perry.