Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I kinda want to commit crime just to get interrogated

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Someone posted about Nikolas Cruz, so I ended up watching his interrogation tape. Even though he's spergmaxxing to claim insanity, the interrogation kinda has comfy vibes. I mean, getting interrogated after shooting up a school is obviously not meant to be nice, but it still seems to be a way nicer than all the social interactions I've experienced. The interrogator is actually interested in getting answers, so he listens carefully and asks follow-up questions. I've never had anyone caring for me so much in my life.

I've been to two fucking therapists and I felt completely ignored. Therapists are expensive as shit here and I couldn't even afford one now if I wanted. All I expected was getting listened to in exchange for a quite big sum of money and they still managed to fuck up. They only asked generic questions and never reffered to the things I've said. Fucking text parser ELIZA from 1966 is a better therapist. It's obvious that they have to start with something, but if after few sessions they're still only interested in asking generic questions to tick off boxes in their questionnaires, it's over. One of them didn't even seem to bother to read her notes about me before the appointment because she asked the same questions over and over again.

There are very few people I remember fondly or even neutrally. One of them (the ones I remember fondly) is my Japanese tutor. Now that I analyze her interactions with me, there was nothing extraordinary. Her teaching method was boring and bland and she was overall nice to me, but that's expected from a paid tutor. The thing that stands out about her is that at the beginning of every class she'd offer me tea and ask me to choose the flavor. It's such a petty psychological trick, but I think that's why I remember her fondly: because I kinda got tricked into thinking someone cared about my opinion for a second.

I'm literally the easiest person to satisfy. Seriously, there were many points in my life when I considered joining a cult just to get love-bombed. I'm exactly the kind of person who'd get tricked into buying something just because the salesman bothered to remember my name and made a vague reference to my interests. I'm not even narcissistic (inb4 that's exactly something a narcissist would say), I've been told many times I'm a good listener due to my introversion, but even such person can't go all life getting completely ignored. It's so easy to satisfy me and yet hundreds of normies I've met managed to fuck up. They fucked up so badly that getting listened to is such an extremely improbable thing to me that I can only imagine getting attention by getting interrogated after committing some horrible crime.

JFL @ talking to the police in an interrogation

If you are a beta male here in society with the cops protecting your ass, imagine what you'd become into jail

JFL @ talking to the police in an interrogation
I just want to deliver my epic villain monologue that makes "the good guys" rethink their morality

The interrogator is actually interested in getting answers, so he listens carefully and asks follow-up questions. I've never had anyone caring for me so much in my life.

Its called rapport building and its a tactic meant to make you feel safe so you confess

Theres also another thing called minimization where they actually say that your crime is not that bad or offer you some kind of justification

Its all just to bait you into confessing

Make no mistake the interrogator hates his guts

I'm exactly the kind of person who'd get tricked into buying something just because the salesman bothered to remember my name and made a vague reference to my interests.

JFL me too

Sometimes cashiers ask me if I have that stores specific card and since I dont I usually ask what the benefits are of getting one just so they would be nice to me and tell me about it

I wish I could interrogate some soycucks

Its called rapport building and its a tactic meant to make you feel safe so you confess

Theres also another thing called minimization where they actually say that your crime is not that bad or offer you some kind of justification

Its all just to bait you into confessing

Make no mistake the interrogator hates his guts
Ever watch the ones where they interrogate child molesters. You would think they were best friends. The worse the crime the more they turn it up. It's actually impressive to witness. "Listen man, everybody out there, they think your a monster. But I know better. If you were that, trust me I would tell you. You hungry?"
@TheNEET

Check out Russell Williamses interrogation tape

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A

Also this channel if you havent seen it already

JCS is exactly what I was thinking about

Ever watch the ones where they interrogate child molesters. You would think they were best friends. The worse the crime the more they turn it up. It's actually impressive to witness. "Listen man, everybody out there, they think your a monster. But I know better. If you were that, trust me I would tell you. You hungry?"

Michael Raffertys tape has that JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYHz2N1QeE

Its manipulative as fuck, but Im honestly so used to being shun that anyone being nice to me I get suspicious since usually that means they want something from me

Only normies fall for these because they wanna talk

Michael Raffertys tape has that JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crYHz2N1QeE

Its manipulative as fuck, but Im honestly so used to being shun that anyone being nice to me I get suspicious since usually that means they want something from me

Only normies fall for these because they wanna talk

Defintely one of the benefits of being an incel (if you can call any such thing a benefit). You get blackpilled and realize that there is absolutely no reason for anyone to be nice to you unless they want something. Now, you would think that would be obvious anyway in the context of an interrogation regardless of whether you are incel or not. I think for guys in that chair sometimes they start to WANT to open up, but play hard to get (sort of like foids do lol). Take Michael for instance. His crime is heinous. I mean absolutely disgusting what he did to that little girl and how he went about it. Yet during that investigation he essentially turns into a child, all curled up in his blanky ready to tell Mr. Detective about the bad thing he did. I mean its not immediate but you get what I mean.

Weird fantasy, when you' re dealing with the law , look to be fleeced a few thousand bucks in lawyer fee, fine, court cost .

They need your money to help protect and serve foids.

You are better off hiring some college foid to larp interrogate you for $100 an hour.

I just want to deliver my epic villain monologue that makes "the good guys" rethink their morality
I akso fantasized a lot about that, but the normies' way of thinking is formed by constant exposure to the gigantic mainstream media.
An epic speech of an incel vilified by the media will not make them change their mind.
Sometimes cashiers ask me if I have that stores specific card and since I dont I usually ask what the benefits are of getting one just so they would be nice to me and tell me about it

Typical incel trait. We participate in these things just to have someone to talk to.

Therapy is what's meant to indulge one's narcissism.

This, however, goes too far.

It would be kinda humiliating tbh, the Alek minassian interrogation was awkward as fuck, I don't want that to happen to me