Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i kinda like plain janes

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
i kinda like girls who are plaine janes. flat chested. flat assed. i see them closer to myself and attracted more to them then hot girls

im 26 and virgin. i wouldent mind getting laid but i really want LTR. a girl who will really love me. i look for the validation. worthyness. affection ect. a woman who will be by my side

if i have that i dont care about chads slaying. yes getting cucked is a possability but its better then nothing

i have conditioned myself to like ugly black bbw's. cant even get that as a curry

i have conditioned myself to like ugly black bbw's. cant even get that as a curry

no i dont get attracted to fat bitches. this is too much. disgusting

i like woman like that:
Maya play

I like plainer looking woman too. thing is even the plain looking woman usually have many man they can pick from.

I like plainer looking woman too. Sad thing is even the plain looking woman usually have many man they can pick from.

i dream about a good looking woman who will love me for who i am and will be comitted to me.

i seriously have no problem fucking 1 girl my entire lifetime.

i seek for passion and affection. or in blue pilled terms. ''love''

I like plain curry girls like this:
hot-indian-desi-girls-photos-137_650.jpg

I love plain looking girls or butterface girls, top taste OP.

ho yes shes awesome. but currys are primitive a have no personality and iq. i prefer a plain ashkenazi girl.
You said you would take anything, now she has to be Jewish?

lzc20120524__09.jpg

Does she count as a plain Jane? The asian one obviously....

I like all females that aren't obese.

She needs ass and hips for me to get hard. She can have a plain face though I guess.

High school volleyball chicks are my favorite
Volleyball-Seniors.jpg

She needs ass and hips for me to get hard. She can have a plain face though I guess.

Volleyball-Seniors.jpg
Not that i won't bang them... but i'll have to force myself.

off course i will take anything. but i live in israel so naturally everyone here are jews.
I used to be into Susannah Hoffs as a teen. (The Bangles lead singer) but she's old now. Would love Sophia Lesaffre or Alicia Hava now but they're ridiculously out of my incel league obviously.

Beckies? You like them because you're still falling for the delusion that women are "people".

You think if she's plain/weak like you that she will have some sort of sympathy and rapport to you, and your relationship to her will be smoother and harmonious and equal. Wake up, man. You are dreaming.
They are animals, they respond only to strength. They have no concept of self. She looks down on you just like Stacy does; she knows she wants, and thinks she deserves the most potent Chad she can get her hands on, just like Stacy does; she will rip out your heart and crush your balls the second you let your guard down, just like Stacy would.

Last edited:
Beckies? You like them because you're still falling for the delusion that women are "people".

You think if she's plain/weak like you that she will have some sort of sympathy and rapport to you, and your relationship to her will be smoother and harmonious and equal. Wake up, man. You are dreaming.
They are animals, they respond only to strength. They have no concept of self. She looks down on you just like Stacy does; she knows she wants, and thinks she deserves the most potent Chad she can get her hands on, just like Stacy does; she will rip out your heart and crush your balls the second you let your guard down, just like Stacy would.

to be honest i want a mentally fucked up girl because im fucked up myself. better that she will have daddy issues

Volleyball-Seniors.jpg
The second one looks like this JFL
Unknown 8

but that last one can get it, too bad she is reserved for chad just like all off them

I like older women. I’ve noticed that when most guys say that, they mean women in their early 30s or some shit. Not me though. I like women over 60. They still reject me.

shes-ugly.jpg

kek

A thread about liking plain janes turns into a thread about being critical of women's looks.
Im sorry it was just too hard not too KEKEKEKEKEK the first thing I saw when I saw her was that fucking crazy frog lmao I can't fucking stop laughing

Yeah, me too.

As long as they have a thin gracful body, and a passable girl next door face

Kinda like anna kendrick

Might as well shoot for the stars because they want fuckall to do with us.

Word, I was just thinking about this while I was at work. I really don't even want a Stacy, i'd rather have a girl who is somewhat plain and normal/boring. I wouldn't be compatible with a party animal or girls like that.
This isn't even me coping, I can't get either because i'm subhuman and plain Janes STILL want chad anyways, I just do genuinely prefer more plain girls.

I'm going to assume that our standards will continue to drop.

Once we reach age 40, we will start to prefer land whales

Same here.
They still want Chad though, unfortunately.