Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I kind of want to write a tongue in cheek book on a beta uprising and publish it on the internet anonymously

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
tbh
If I get doxxed or the glowies question me it'll be clear it is just a fun effortpost, I would also set it in Toronto
I'm not sure how to flesh out the plot in a way that would be believable though and I'm not confident I could without reading more into similarish events that actually happened
Should I do it some time as a meme?

Sounds like too much effort for a meme.
But a legitimate book with that plot could be interesting and popular. Just look at the success of media like joker, fight club, and taxi driver.
People want to see stories where a non traditional protagonist breaks his shackles and takes revenge against society

Do it ASAP nigger

Sounds like too much effort for a meme.
But a legitimate book with that plot could be interesting and popular. Just look at the success of media like joker, fight club, and taxi driver.
People want to see stories where a non traditional protagonist breaks his shackles and takes revenge against society
I was thinking of an account of a guy who lives in a future Toronto in which the efficacy of government is almost nonexistent but the place is still a gynocentric shithole. Some dumb new rule makes a significant enough portion of sub-8 males basically reinvent a general strike and stop things (which were already not working smoothly) from functioning properly. After a cucked, useless police force attempts to violently force the sub-8 males back to work they chimp out, seizing control of the logistical apparatus and government buildings like welfare offices (women btfo) and pushing government jurisdiction out of the city.

Once this happens the rioting and siezing of buildings turns into a hysterical organised effort against basically every cuck and woman the protesters see Haiti style, and a provisional city council of sorts is formed to direct the sub-8 bug-eating wageslave anger. The whole thing resembles a mix of a slave revolt and a commune in its inner workings. By the time Canada's military has shook off a political paralysis forced upon it and moved in to stop this, it can only besiege Toronto as volunteer companies come in from the USA (which is an isolationist Latin America-esque shithole now) to stop the city from being retaken. After a few weeks of stalemate fighting, incidents involving US citizens in Lake Ontario and attempts by the revolters in Toronto to advance south down the Ontario Peninsula towards the US border, the US government finally wakes up to the retarded mess just north of its border and quickly crushes the chimpout in Toronto.

The narrator, who either uses progressively more and more incel jargon as the story goes by or alternates between narrating normally and completely incomprehensibly to cucks, participates in it to some extent by participating in the beta strike, helping distribute food to rioters once logistics are in their hands and then manning the barricades but is most active as an observer jotting things down while he plays his small part in the cause before fleeing Toronto by foot once the US military uses an unprecedentedly brutal drone fleet attack to end the uprising. By that time pretty much all of the city's women have either been wiped out or are being kept as forced meat toilets and the beta insurgents are using drones and suicide attacks in vehicles and with explosives against the cucks attacking the city. There is also rampant degeneracy like looting, violent power struggles among the leadership with makeshift purges of suspected cucks and Greek-style homosexual behaviour among some of the fighters going on, and it becomes clear that the uprising would have failed anyway because Toronto is clearly running out of food and people have started eating foids, food waste and the bodies of the fallen.

Sounds autistic but it would be kekfuel if it baited IT cucks and I got to watch their reactions, plus it would be fun to write for pages and pages with the same exaggerated adjective-filled slur-laden prose style I use to describe IRL experiences here that makes me feel like I am leaping and dancing as I type because I am going out of my way to make the most colourfully retarded and exaggerated shit I reasonably can.

Last edited:
I was thinking of an account of a guy who lives in a future Toronto in which the efficacy of government is almost nonexistent but the place is still a gynocentric shithole. Some dumb new rule makes a significant enough portion of sub-8 males basically reinvent a general strike and stop things (which were already not working smoothly) from functioning properly. After a cucked, useless police force attempts to violently force the sub-8 males back to work they chimp out, seizing control of the logistical apparatus and government buildings like welfare offices (women btfo) and pushing government jurisdiction out of the city.

Once this happens the rioting and siezing of buildings turns into a hysterical organised effort against basically every cuck and woman the protesters see Haiti style, and a provisional city council of sorts is formed to direct the sub-8 bug-eating wageslave anger. The whole thing resembles a mix of a slave revolt and a commune in its inner workings. By the time Canada's military has shook off a political paralysis forced upon it and moved in to stop this, it can only besiege Toronto as volunteer companies come in from the USA (which is an isolationist Latin America-esque shithole now) to stop the city from being retaken. After a few weeks of stalemate fighting, incidents involving US citizens in Lake Ontario and attempts by the revolters in Toronto to advance south down the Ontario Peninsula towards the US border, the US government finally wakes up to the retarded mess just north of its border and quickly crushes the chimpout in Toronto.

The narrator, who either uses progressively more and more incel jargon as the story goes by or alternates between narrating normally and completely incomprehensibly to cucks, participates in it to some extent by participating in the beta strike, helping distribute food to rioters once logistics are in their hands and then manning the barricades but is most active as an observer jotting things down while he plays his small part in the cause before fleeing Toronto by foot once the US military uses an unprecedentedly brutal drone fleet attack to end the uprising.

Sounds autistic but it would be kekfuel if it baited IT cucks and I got to watch their reactions, plus it would be fun to write for pages and pages with the same exaggerated adjective-filled slur-laden prose style I use to describe IRL experiences here that makes me feel like I am leaping and dancing as I type because I am going out of my way to make the most colourfully retarded and exaggerated shit I reasonably can.
I feel like the ending would have to end in failure for the incels since guys like us can never win.
Maybe a scene similar to the ending of 300 where the Spartans are valiantly fighting off hordes of persians.
Except here the incels are in their last holdout defending against hordes of globohomo forces drawing into the city.

I feel like the ending would have to end in failure for the incels since guys like us can never win.
Maybe a scene similar to the ending of 300 where the Spartans are valiantly fighting off hordes of persians.
Except here the incels are in their last holdout defending against hordes of globohomo forces drawing into the city.
The generals will also all be deathnics and manlets
It all sounds incredibly cringe but it would be that on purpose, and cucks would think it was sincere

Last edited: