Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I kind of look good but I smell bad

B

BermaPermannaculo

Officer
I don't know what it is. Probably leaky gut + some infection down there. I m applying creammy doctor gave me and started nofap let's see what happens. Whish me look boyos please.

maybe @Broly touched you?

"you smell like basura man!"

-Mexican pedestrian from San Andreas

"Just take a shower bro":chad:

if you look good why the fuck are you on this forum

Unironically, take a shower tbh. If this is a problem after you shower, wear cologne.

Don’t they have fart pads that absorb the smell?

"Just take a shower bro":chad:
:feelskek:
I shiwer everyday by the way
if you look good why the fuck are you on this forum
Because I can get no pussy because of how bad I smell :feelsbadman:
Unironically, take a shower tbh. If this is a problem after you shower, wear cologne.
I don't know I think the two smells will mix. Mine and cologne. Besides. I don't want to look like a cuck who puts on cologne and it really produce allergy on me and other shot

:feelskek:
I shiwer everyday by the way

Because I can get no pussy because of how bad I smell :feelsbadman:

I don't know I think the two smells will mix. Mine and cologne. Besides. I don't want to look like a cuck who puts on cologne and it really produce allergy on me and other shot
My teeth hurt whenever I wear cologne

I myself have allergies to synthetic colognes (so basically like, 95% of all colognes). The key is to get the expensive shit, it not only smells better and more natural but you will not have allergies to it as expensive colognes ($40+) usually aren't synthetic.

I myself have allergies to synthetic colognes (so basically like, 95% of all colognes). The key is to get the expensive shit, it not only smells better and more natural but you will not have allergies to it as expensive colognes ($40+) usually aren't synthetic.
Yeah but anyway the cologne will only side with the bad smell. Not erase it but thanks for the info i ll trye

Magnesium deficiency? Zinc deficiency? Stress?

Magnesium deficiency? Zinc deficiency? Stress?​
I take all of those. Zinc gluconate and zinc oxyde. Maybe I should switch to magnesium gluconate or magnesium citrate. I think adding vitamin c and glutamine may help. I'm taking vitamin e as well and vitamin d3. It think that the worst comes from my penis actually. It wash it everyday various times a day. When it gets somewhat hard, it releases this pre cum and I think this may be the issue, the thing that smells bad after 20 minutes. I think it is related to leaky gut, the poop then leaks through the gut making its way to the bloodstream and then it is excreted through your skin. I'm about to finish easypeasy meethod book. I decided to stop faping to see if that 1) male me less easy to get hard at any moment, and 2) makes me smell better. By last, I have a short frenulum which the doc wanted to remove. But I haven't taken the surgery because of all of the retards doctors I've met none of them know how to perform a frenuloplasty without completely removing the frenulum as opposed to make a cut to just stretch it :feelsXmas:

I take all of those. Zinc gluconate and zinc oxyde. Maybe I should switch to magnesium gluconate or magnesium citrate. I think adding vitamin c and glutamine may help. I'm taking vitamin e as well and vitamin d3. It think that the worst comes from my penis actually. It wash it everyday various times a day. When it gets somewhat hard, it releases this pre cum and I think this may be the issue, the thing that smells bad after 20 minutes. I think it is related to leaky gut, the poop then leaks through the gut making its way to the bloodstream and then it is excreted through your skin. I'm about to finish easypeasy meethod book. I decided to stop faping to see if that 1) male me less easy to get hard at any moment, and 2) makes me smell better. By last, I have a short frenulum which the doc wanted to remove. But I haven't taken the surgery because of all of the retards doctors I've met none of them know how to perform a frenuloplasty without completely removing the frenulum as opposed to make a cut to just stretch it :feelsXmas:
Also though about adding gelatin or collagen. We'll see as long as I have the money.