Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I kind of hope the environment collapses in the next couple of decades.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I have absolutely no investment in this world since I won't be passing on my genes. The world unanimously rejected me when I tried to join it.

Bring on the insect extinction! Bring on the melting of the glaciers and the rising sea levels! Support the heaps of plastic garbage piling up across the third world!

For rejecting me, this world can burn. My best years are ending soon, so the decades after this I'll just be a decrepit old man, it doesn't really matter at that point if I die.

Even though I kind of like the environment, bringing more natural disasters means more deaths so I accept this.

The earth is already beyond salvation, no amount of vegan or recycling shit will save it

Not happening. Even if you believe the global warming thing, the real effects of it are a hundred years off.

Global warming = fake news by gay jews

I'd like a WW3 with nuclear weapons to wipe humanity out

For rejecting me, this world can burn. My best years are ending soon, so the decades after this I'll just be a decrepit old man, it doesn't really matter at that point if I die.

I am almost 40 so my life is over anyway. I don't give a fuck about the environment anymore.

I wish everything would meet a beginning. That way whoever takes control first shapes the foundational principles of how the world will progress toward the future.

I agree. It's a shame that earth has to have humans control it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back