Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I kind of find it ironic that schools have always talked about academics, but not real world stuff like humanity's evil sociobiology.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
the most important real world skill in society is knowing the ins and outs of mankind's circles of degeneracy.

main ones:
redneck rural man culture
foid cunt roastie superficial culture
artist sjw hypocrite two face culture
goth/ scene/ emo/ niche culture which is like pedigree culture of liberal sjws but more picky
fat girl culture which is one of the top 3, but low self esteem
nonwhite negro payback whitey thug culture (who are more slimy, which is their distinct advantage they think they have, lacking integrity (when they live with being worthless)
Normie culture/ normie working class culture uptight etc.
They should teach about these things if people wanted tangible real world skills, and since they don't people struggle

I kinda felt the same way whenever i searched up things related to depression and social anxiety, and it always mentioned "YOU have this and YOU have that and YOU should do this and that etc etc" whilst not addressing the other side to that mental issues:

the people who maintain such problems by social exclusion (and other activities that leads low status ugly men into isolation and loneliness)

Public/Compulsory school and the Education system should be abolished, I would be so much better if i was homeschooled. i would be bluepilled, christian, full of hope, NT, but i had to literally fight amongst feral people because some politician 100 years ago wrote on a paper that i had the 'right to education'(state regulated, which means not real education).

Education goes beyond knowing the biology of fish or history of Mansa Musa.

I kinda felt the same way whenever i searched up things related to depression and social anxiety, and it always mentioned "YOU have this and YOU have that and YOU should do this and that etc etc" whilst not addressing the other side to that mental issues:

the people who maintain such problems by social exclusion (and other activities that leads low status ugly men into isolation and loneliness)
sad when everything turns up against you for finding a problem with teh system instead of being relatable.
Incel circles are so new. We truly are in primitive times when there's no one who understands these plights afterdecades of sociocommunication.
Public/Compulsory school and the Education system should be abolished, I would be so much better if i was homeschooled. i would be bluepilled, christian, full of hope, NT, but i had to literally fight amongst feral people because some politician 100 years ago wrote on a paper that i had the 'right to education'(state regulated, which means not real education).

Education goes beyond knowing the biology of fish or history of Mansa Musa.
maybe so.
real practical knowledge if it were hte priority would put general human nature far and far above most human history.
in fact human history shows humanity's nature even without the context being fully fingered at.

Rednecks are cool people. They want guns.

Isn't his father one or something? I think I remember him mentioning it before.
he is and he is the epitome of normie culture that is fucking up our society today.
none of you understand because they all act like presentable businessmen in person.
but when you think in your hindbrain about what they are in reality, welp, I'm subject to that.
Rednecks are cool people. They want guns.
over time you'll see their autism/ intolerance/ anti intellectualism (and yes, not just philosopher/ savant intellectualism, I am talking about any kind of higher minded cleverness/ wit/ charm/ etc.
they should all be eradicated. along with thug nigs too.

Its because this shit is everywhere, even in our schools. We can educate ourselves about our questionable culture but I can agree that our schools need to be more aware of our culture as a whole.

((they)) would never equip the masses with ideas and knowledge with any real tangible power let alone full scale mental models that could dissemble the power structures that are convenient for their purposes. schools are esentially wageslave behavioral indoctrination facilities.

((they)) would never equip the masses with ideas and knowledge with any real tangible power let alone full scale mental models that could dissemble the power structures that are convenient for their purposes. schools are esentially wageslave behavioral indoctrination facilities.
There you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back