Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i kind of feel bad for meatcanyon

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Captain
★★
this guy made some great animations
some are hit and miss but he has talent you cant deny that
despite having millions of subs being wealthy and talented hes an incel cuck and i think hes started to realize it
at first he made a video seemingly mocking incels then he makes one about looksmaxxing but doesnt really poke fun at it
i think hes becoming blackpilled
his wife doesnt even post pictures with him and it makes sense
shes out of his league for sure which could only mean she only got with him due to his status and wealth
she does similar work as him so she is talented too so it sounds like a perfect relationship right? RIGHT? wrong
if she doesnt post pictures with you on her socials thats always a fucking bad sign and its pretty much over
that means she is embarrassed to be seen with you
women who truly love their bf/husband these days show them off on social media but she doesnt
and apparently he "jokes" about divorce a lot
so i guess the point of this post is maybe its not too late for some people to wake up they just need time
i would put her insta here but i think that goes against TOS

Last edited:
Imagine marrying in Whitenistan at XXI century.

The divorcerape's gonna be wild.

fuck that faggot and his whore, hopefully both of them will get shanked by a pack of rabid coons

fuck that faggot and his whore, hopefully both of them will get shanked by a pack of rabid coons
how you would you feel if you got rich and famous and some foid used you for financial/status gain?