Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I killed the mosquito that was biting me in our house

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
It landed on my arm and got payback for biting me a few times before this
IMG 3608

Brother, how much do you weight?

was probably sent by the government to spy on you

It is. I’m also 6’0”, so only weighting that much is straight up suifuel. I have to eat 4,000 calories a day just to maintain my current weight. God I hate my fast metabolism and ectomorph build. I’m so jealous of the guys who can eat 2,500 calories and be like 200 pounds

Do not mess with me, as i've killed about 30 mosquitos this summer. Hate these annoying bloodsuckers, let them die the most painful death possible

Brutal. Being skinny sucks man
It does, I'm trying to bulk-up & gain weight though

I had foids tell me they could beat me up & one said her 13 year old brother was bigger than me back in HS, fucking brutal.

Do not mess with me, as i've killed about 30 mosquitos this summer. Hate these annoying bloodsuckers, let them die the most painful death possible
Based af. I’ve killed a similar amount too. A couple days ago, one bit me when I was idling my muscle car, and I killed it. The bastard literally didn’t care about the smelly exhaust and still came in the garage to bite me, but I made sure it would never happen again

Glad there's no mosquitos where I live, one of the nice things about it

It does, I'm trying to bulk-up & gain weight though

I had foids tell me they could beat me up & one said her 13 year old brother was bigger than me back in HS, fucking brutal.
Brutal. I was 98 pounds in 9th grade and was bullied so bad for being skinny. I was 135 pounds at age 17 before gymceling and eating a ton. Now I’m 155, and maxed out my genetic potential. I don’t think my body will let me get bigger, sadly. I can’t eat any more then the 4,000 calories I’m currently eating

Nice, Hate those motherfuckers.
Same. Jfl, one bit me when idling the Camaro the other day. It went into the exhaust fume filled garage and had the audacity to come inside the car to bite me. I killed that one too though

Total mosquito death
Based. They all need to die. I found some mosquito larvae growing in an old bucked a few weeks ago, and dumped it on the dry ground, killing like 200 of them at once

Brutal. I was 98 pounds in 9th grade and was bullied so bad for being skinny. I was 135 pounds at age 17 before gymceling and eating a ton. Now I’m 155, and maxed out my genetic potential. I don’t think my body will let me get bigger, sadly. I can’t eat any more then the 4,000 calories I’m currently eating
Yeah man, it fucking sucks

I'm gonna max out my potential as well.

Was it both foids & guys who bullied you?

Yeah man, it fucking sucks

I'm gonna max out my potential as well.

Was it both foids & guys who bullied you?
Yep. Girls arm size mogged me all the time. Being skinny was my worst physical trait back then. I was bullied and ostracized every day just for that

Ireland, they do exist here I think they're just extremely rare
Lucky. They are so bad here even exhaust from a vintage muscle car doesn’t scare them away. They even still bite while I’m burning wood in my fire pit

Yep. Girls arm size mogged me all the time.
Brutal, that happened to me also

Hurt my confidence a lot & made me feel so emasculated; one Slutina bitch even called me "noodle arms"

This is no purpose for most insects. Most of them shouldn't exist

Feels like most white burgers have irish dna
True, nice to meet a fellow Celtcel though

I've seen you around the forum a bit & you seem based, which is commendable given you joined summer 2024.

It is. I’m also 6’0”, so only weighting that much is straight up suifuel. I have to eat 4,000 calories a day just to maintain my current weight. God I hate my fast metabolism and ectomorph build. I’m so jealous of the guys who can eat 2,500 calories and be like 200 pounds
Same, I ran out of high protein and high calorie food yet again so I am screwed.

This was always one of the only joys I had when I was a kid. I wasn't strong enough to get revenge on my human tormentors, but I was strong enough to kill the mosquitos that tormented me with their itching swollen bites.

Brutal, that happened to me also

Hurt my confidence a lot & made me feel so emasculated; one Slutina bitch even called me "noodle arms"
Brutal. I had many similar things happen to me. It was guys who made fun of me the most though. I got called out almost every day for being skinny. One guy jokingly offered me his chocolate bar because I look anorexic and better eat it so I don’t starve. I had and still have chronic intestinal issues that require laxatives every day to keep my system going. It’s a big reason why I can’t gain weight. People can be so cruel man.

Being skinny is based all the skinny lean guys(not skinny fat) get the 10/10 foids
Not when you are only 155 pounds at 6’0”. You look like a skinny twig and it’s brutal. I wish I was around 180. I’d still be lean.

Not when you are only 155 pounds at 6’0”. You look like a skinny twig and it’s brutal. I wish I was around 180. I’d still be lean.
180 was the biggest I ever was I looked uglier but I looked like less of a fag

Were you lean at 180, or more fat? I have always been skinny and low body fat my whole life
I wasn't lean at all due to never exercising seriously after hs ended. My face got fat. But now it's just medium and I am medium BMI. I still don't exercise that much tho.

I wasn't lean at all due to never exercising seriously after hs ended. My face got fat. But now it's just medium and I am medium BMI. I still don't exercise that much tho.
I usually only lift weights and do calisthenics. Barely any cardio. I get enough cardio from the yard work I do

I didn't know that counted yeah I do yard work a lot
That’s already more activity than most adults get. My neighbors are too lazy to do their own yard work, so they pay me good money to do some of it. I got $100 for trimming one of the neighbor’s bushes a few weeks ago