Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I kill myself, but I will never betabuxxx a single mother

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Not in a million years, I give up of my life and gladly kill myself, maybe even doing something greatER but I nver ABSOLUTE FUCKING NEVER will be the betabuxxx of a degenerate single mother,

I prefer to die a incel with honor

Same, I wouldn’t even get sex in return

It is better to live one day as a hERo than 100 years as a betabux.

Mussolini said that.

dEatH bEfoRe dishonor ! @StaroRavager

but a REAL man would take care of a poor little sex worker and her 3 kids from a drug dealer, are you a WEAK man OP?

Damn. Look at that broken English… it's over. :feelsrope:

...And in the second that a 18 yo stacy with a 6 months baby will smile at you, you will run to her like 95% of this forum.

what happened, man?
They are saying I'm a stalker in my work, I tough somehow they discover I was stalking the facebook profile of one of the foids, but I think I know what really was, I followed one of the worst advices someone can give to a incel when people are being assholes with him, kill with kindness, not only it didn't work now they saying I'm a stalker

Financing their lifestyle only gives incentives for the others to whore around. I'd rather die alone than raise another guy's child.

I’ll never beta bux since I’m a neet:soy::lul: