Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i keyed another whore car. so tired of degenerate foids

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i went to the shopping center to buy some food for the weekend.
i parked my car next to a car that parked like shit. i went to take a cart to the supermarket and when i got there i realized i forgot the cart coin in my car so i went back to the car...
the owners of the car that parked like shit was there. a 33-37s foid (7/10.) she had with her a cart from some electronic shop and she picked some stuff from it to her car...... the problem? she does it while the cart is leaning on my car! like wtf.
and theres a 90% chance she didnt put it very slowly (which is still rude), she probaly just putted it there without thinking about my car.
there was huge wind so it probaly went there while she took stuff and she didnt care.

when i came there and she noticed im the owner she right away looked guilty and moved the cart away.... i took the coin and then she went back to some shop.
i went to look the spot where the cart touched my car.... and there was a new mark. nothing big but new, in the SAME SPOT.

like wtf bitch????? why foids give ZERO respect to other people property? cuz they always earn their stuff by sucking dick while we work for it?
its the 3rd thread i open here in the last year about keying foids that disrespected my car.
everytime it happens im raging.
yes my car is pure garbage but still it doesnt mean they can do whatever they want.

anyway i checked for cameras, did my thing and moved my car. fuck that bitch i hope she died on her way home

Kaiji seal of approval

based af, u better hope she doesnt remember ur registration plate or its over for u buddy boyo

based af, u better hope she doesnt remember ur registration plate or its over for u buddy boyo
lol why the fuck would see remember 7-9 random numbers?

low inhib alpha male behavior

LOL Op, you're a respectable guy. Good work bud.

nice work, dude.
roflmao that your other foidventures are in the 'similar threads'.

Extremely based. well fucking done bro

Good on ya mate.

You're very based bro

Based. Should have written "It's over" or "Elliot Rodger" or something blackpilled

Ruining foid property is the key to a good thread

Should draw a dick next time.

Should of sued her for property damage. That's based ngl, the foid was intimidated by you.

Should of sued her for property damage. That's based ngl, the foid was intimidated by you.
ehh, its like 5$ spray to delete the mark. go to court for this?

ehh, its like 5$ spray to delete the mark. go to court for this?
Go for it if you want the foid to pay charges and get a criminal record but it will be a lot more easier just to get rid of it with a spray.

BASED AS FUCK :lul::lul:. I wish was low inhib enough to do this

Are you sure a security camera didn't caught you in the act? The first thing she must likely did was have a rage section and then demand to look at the cameras

Are you sure a security camera didn't caught you in the act? The first thing she must likely did was have a rage section and then demand to look at the cameras
yes. its an old shitty shopping center and it was in the parking lot... no way theres a camera i looked everywhere 100%

Low Inhib, dark triad, high T, alpha male slayer (srs)

He is doing his part
Keep in your little mind pleddit, she did it to herself.
Learn to respect people and it wouldn't have happened.

i would do that as well if a foid did that to my BMW

Good. Destroy the driver license pill.

Foid's think they own men. Sluts

Nice work going ER on that cunt's car.

If it wasnt for the parking lot cameras at my job I'd be doing the same daily. I'm jealous .

shouldve keyed her face

Next time hit one of the windows until it cracks

You didn't put a sharpened screw in her drivers side front tire? Wtf?

I can picture IT having a field day with this thread lol

op if i was gay i would suck your cock without thinking twice.you are a fucking legend.be fucking careful by saying such things around here though fellowcel

based but deserved