Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I kek when western travelers get raped and killed in 3rd world countries.

Lynne

Lynne

Voluntary Ban - on looksmax.org now
-
They grew up in safe, middle-class homes. They think the world is a playground. They think that other cultures are unique and beautiful. They don't believe some cultures and traditions are superior to others. They think 3rd worlders are misunderstood and are kind and peaceful. They go to 3rd world counties expecting it to be as safe or safer than western countries, because there are no evil white men with their toxic rape culture. They don't believe western cultures treats females the best, more than any other culture.

As a side note, I JFL when westerners think Muhammed was a peaceful, hippy, spiritual teacher like Jesus or Buddha. He was a warlord that created a religion for himself to get more followers and gain more power. It's an undeniable fact that Muhammed was military leader that killed people and conquered territories.

Screenshot 2018 12 09 11 26 24

HuFdFl62L4y

Poor Western White liberals finding out reality isn't what the (((media))) told them.

Cultures that rape foids are superior

I remember this couple if ı'm not wrong. they went to tajikistan and decided to talk isis lol.and they got killed of course

It happens a lot here in Brazil as well.

The gringos drive into favelas and when the drug dealers there give them commands, they can't understand Portuguese, don't obey them and end up full of assault rifle bullet holes.

Muslims are incapable of not killing people. They just can't help themselves.

This is why you should bring a weapon and always have somebody else with you when going to a foreign country.

Nothing of value was lost. Narcissistic leftists are the most annoying cunts on the planet.

JFL at the video "Nobody is celebrating this" I am lol

Muhammed was a prophet and a military leader sure, did he killed people? Yeah of course that's what military leaders do. But many prophets were military leaders and killed, David killed, Soloman killed, Moses killed (genocide Egyptians with the help of God).

Judaism is the real religion of evil.
Islamic terrorism was almost nonexistent before America and pals started destabilizing and destroying islamic countries for the illegitimate state of Israel.

Also friendly reminder Assad did nothing wrong.

Nothing of value was lost. Narcissistic leftists are the most annoying cunts on the planet.

Agree 100%. White foids getting raped and murdered in 3rd World countries is Hilarious as fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The problem is when an american travels to countries like Palestine, Iran, Afghanistan or Pakistan, they are seen as terrorist, even if they did nothing wrong.

When you pay taxes to your country, and when that money is used to bomb civilians in muslims countries, yes, you are a terrorist.

When you pay taxes to your country, and when that money is used to bomb civilians in muslims countries, yes, you are a terrorist.
Well said.
Lots of zionist cuckservatives on this board for some reason.

Last edited:
Muhammed was a peaceful, hippy, spiritual teacher like Jesus or Buddha. He was a warlord that created a religion for himself to get more followers and gain more power. It's an undeniable fact that Muhammed was military leader that killed people and conquered territories.
Uneducated, low IQ thread. I JFL when kafirs think they know how the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) lived when they don't know anything.
Muslims are incapable of not killing people. They just can't help themselves.
Sounds like white people to me. You have looted, raped and killed throughout history.
The problem is when an american travels to countries like Palestine, Iran, Afghanistan or Pakistan, they are seen as terrorist, even if they did nothing wrong.

High IQ post. We need more people like you on here.

When i read stories like this, I just say to myself "water is wet". For the vast majority of human history, a woman traveling alone was treated as crazy, suicidal, stupid, or all of the above. Even an athletic bitch trained in martial arts will get her ass kicked when faced with a healthy, youngish-adult man.
Kruger Park in South Africa fines the fuck out of people for: getting out of their car, staying past closing hours, or getting close to/trying feeding the animals. A foid traveling alone should be fined as she exits her country.

It happens a lot here in Brazil as well.

The gringos drive into favelas and when the drug dealers there give them commands, they can't understand Portuguese, don't obey them and end up full of assault rifle bullet holes.
Or getting decapitated in the woods lol. Ive seen the cartel execution videos from Brazil on live leak

They deserve to be bombed. Every last one of their countries deserves to be bombed into non existence.

Agree 100%. White foids getting raped and murdered in 3rd World countries is Hilarious as fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Haha and it's always some self righteous artsy pseudo scientific wanna be liberal femishit cunt who has an army of cuck orbitors that ends up getting decapitated by sand niggers on al Jazeera
"25yo Solo Traveler on Round-the-World trip"
View attachment 70640

I'm curry myself and although I wouldn't kill a woman, it is amusing to see nature selecting some of these women out, just as it has done to us.

Or getting decapitated in the woods lol. Ive seen the cartel execution videos from Brazil on live leak
Those who suffer those torturous deaths are usually members of rival cartels or members of the same cartel who did snitching and other crimes deemed as severe according to the cartels' codes of conduct.

Muslims are the worst savages to ever walk the face of the earth. They deserve full on nuclear holocaust.

Haha and it's always some self righteous artsy pseudo scientific wanna be liberal femishit cunt who has an army of cuck orbitors that ends up getting decapitated by sand niggers on al Jazeera

They think that men all over the world have the same white knight cuck values as Western men.

Those who suffer those torturous deaths are usually members of rival cartels or members of the same cartel who did snitching and other crimes deemed as severe according to the cartels' codes of conduct.
I know they dont give a fuck down there

They grew up in safe, middle-class homes. They think the world is a playground. They think that other cultures are unique and beautiful. They don't believe some cultures and traditions are superior to others. They think 3rd worlders are misunderstood and are kind and peaceful. They go to 3rd world counties expecting it to be as safe or safer than western countries, because there are no evil white men with their toxic rape culture. They don't believe western cultures treats females the best, more than any other culture.
High IQ

Could not agree more. I lol so hard at them. How can someone be so deluded? Leftist propaganda killing leftists is just hilarious.

They think that men all over the world have the same white knight cuck values as Western men.
Haha I know i love it. Theu think they're gonna get the same treatment as they do from the castrated western cuck men NOT TODAY CUNT

alt-right cucks
Yes, it's the alt right sawing people's heads off and blowing themselves up. Fuck off.

Or are you implying that only the alt right hates you? Because that is not true at all. The fucking Buddhists are slaughtering you in Burma. Buddhists. Your subhumanity has driven Buddhists to start massacring you in large numbers.

Yes, it's the alt right sawing people's heads off and blowing themselves up. Fuck off.

Or are you implying that only the alt right hates you? Because that is not true at all. The fucking Buddhists are slaughtering you in Burma. Buddhists. Your subhumanity has driven Buddhists to start massacring you in large numbers.

alt right cuck is mad, majority of muslims aren't extremists buddy. It has to do with culture not religion.

also, there has been a ton of alt-right terrorist attacks so far. Go back to worshipping donald trump you stupid fuck.

Muslims are the worst savages to ever walk the face of the earth. They deserve full on nuclear holocaust.
just lol at altright faggots like this guy who thinks the refugess are taking all the white women. WHITE WOMAN ARE REPLUSED BY ETHNICS. why would they flock to some shitskin arabs?

Muhammed was a prophet and a military leader sure, did he killed people? Yeah of course that's what military leaders do. But many prophets were military leaders and killed, David killed, Soloman killed, Moses killed (genocide Egyptians with the help of God).
MANY SUCH CASES!

alt right cuck is mad, majority of muslims aren't extremists buddy. It has to do with culture not religion.

also, there has been a ton of alt-right terrorist attacks so far. Go back to worshipping donald trump you stupid fuck.
Even if there were a dozen alt right terrorist attacks a day it would pale in comparison to the number of Muslim terrorist attacks in the past 15 years.

Go back to Reddit you SJW subhuman. Circle jerk about muh ebul white man and le orange man and about muh peaceful Muslims who dindu nuffin over there.

Even if there were a dozen alt right terrorist attacks a day it would pale in comparison to the number of Muslim terrorist attacks in the past 15 years.

Go back to Reddit you SJW subhuman. Circle jerk about muh ebul white man and le orange man and about muh peaceful Muslims who dindu nuffin over there.

how many western born Muslims do you see doing terrorist attacks? It's slim to NONE. Most of them who do it are coming from a war-torn country and are REFUGEES, culture not religion. I wonder what you would say if a white christian shot up a school, you'd probably call him "mentally ill", It's been proven the alt-right has a racial bias. This was demonstrated by people on r/The_Donald mistaking the shooter as a muslim and then proceeded to say racist things, but then when news came out saying it was actually a white man they didn't say anything racist.

You alt-right cucks are nothing but a joke.

[/MEDIA]

TBH I only read your title, but didn't read this. I actually got into an argument with a bitch online. She but spent a couple of days in West Africa. And she insisted that Africa and Latin America a nicer places to live because the people seem happier, as opposed to "gray, unsmiling northern Europe". She also admires Black American culture (a quite vile people live among, to be brutally fucking honest -- I can tell you from experience). This sheltered bitch was unbelievably clueless.
I'm a brown 3rd worlder but I wouldn't spend an hour with my people --- the friendliness that these stupid fucking roasties fall for is fake and when you turn your head, they're plotting to kill or rob you. I have zero interest in going back to Latin America, visiting India, nor setting foot in Sub-Saharan Africa.

how many western born Muslims do you see doing terrorist attacks? It's slim to NONE. Most of them who do it are coming from a war-torn country and are REFUGEES, culture not religion. I wonder what you would say if a white christian shot up a school, you'd probably call him "mentally ill", It's been proven the alt-right has a racial bias. This was demonstrated by people on r/The_Donald mistaking the shooter as a muslim and then proceeded to say racist things, but then when news came out saying it was actually a white man they didn't say anything racist.

You alt-right cucks are nothing but a joke.
Reddit:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:>

Cultures that rape foids are superior

They are not superior, they understand the simple fact that a borderline naked, cock riding whore can't be "raped". Her shattered hole that has been fucked at least 300 times by different males is deemed as a public property, or better, a public masturbation toilet. You can't rape a whore, because dick riding is their natural state, you can't piss off a fish by throwing water at it.

Only a respectful chaste woman who can only be seen as a mother and a loyal wife and as an important part of a fully functional family can only be raped.

JFL @ stormfrontcels. Your christianity is completely cucked boyo. Get ready for a butt fucking pope in rainbow gown getting crowned in the Vatican. In the meantime, keep finding boyfriends for your wife and keep eating cum from your wife's bull.

Last edited:
It happens everywhere. New Zealand is hardly a third world country and some UK foid got raped and murdered there by her tinder date.

Raping has happened throughout history. Nothing special about it, happened everywhere no matter which country or ethnicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back