Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'I keep using a website to play video games with girls'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

I mog your pussy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/1fvj0f1/i_keep_using_a_website_to_play_video_games_with/

I feel so pathetic and stupid and like such a loser. Like, how much more cringe can I get? The website is like, you can listen to their voice, see pictures of them, the games they offer, then you pay like a few dollars a game or a few dollars for like 30 mins. I blew like $60 the other day on it. At least it’s better than when I was addicted to onlyfans and findom shit but it feels so pathetic to just be paying to talk to a girl. But I will admit it’s nice. It’s so nice. It’s so addicting to just have a girls attention. I’m such a loser.

what a pathetic simp jfl

this is the result of feminism, bluepilled incels now become paypigs just to play video games with foids. not even paying for a whore, just a foid who... plays a video game wtf

who tf even wants to play video games with foids in them

this is what bluepillers mean when they say you should have a good pERsonality and respect women. they mean that you should become a pathetic shit like them, and let foids trample over you like a good simp

Nigga literally paid the price of an average modern game to play a game with a foid. Wtf

that subreddit is so cucked in fact all reddit people are especailly this guy hes paying money to play games which shes probably horrible at and then shes getting railed by chad

This is modern jewciety. The act by itself is already cucked but dont they stop to think that maybe this f0id pimp im wh0ring (money) to has a chad bf that will fuck her for free and in the end both of them will laugh at how ridiculous iam being? Its ragefuel honestly, thanks to these fucking idiots these type of wh0res are becoming even more common and annoying. Hell save your money and go to a fucking prostitute and fuck her my bro, buy alchool and get yourself drunk, smoke weed do some lds dont fucking give money to a wh0re who will never care for you and just laughs at you.

I'll never be down this bad, at least.