Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I keep thinking about how uncomfortable my face makes women and it's fucking hurting me so much

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
I keep thinking about how just looking at my face makes women so fucking Physically uncomfortable and it's really hurting man

When women look at my face the arterioles and capillaries in their skin and muscles dilate to prepare their body to fight or flight, because my rapist pedophilic facial structure scares then so much

My face makes their parasympathetic nervous system experience an increase in sensory activity and motor activity to make her muscles become more tense

Remember, all of this is literally just from looking at my face, even through a computer/phone screen my face has this effect on women

Sodding well over, old boy. Male suicide rates will rocket high.

same most foids wince when I talk to them :feelskek:

shit man :feelsbadman: i feel you

i saw you on reddit and i dont get it. i mean im not saying you're a chad, i wont gaslight you, but i dont understand why it's this bad. must be something that's only noticeable irl or something

at what age did you start noticing you made women uncomfortable?

shit man :feelsbadman: i feel you

i saw you on reddit and i dont get it. i mean im not saying you're a chad, i wont gaslight you, but i dont understand why it's this bad. must be something that's only noticeable irl or something

at what age did you start noticing you made women uncomfortable?
I read the title and knew it was him straight away

I don't even bother checking at this point, it's the general reaction of the opposite gender that I've been getting for years.