Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep telling myself having friends is cope

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
But sometimes I get so suicidal that I don't have any friends ZERO, the only human that likes me is my mother (well I think so)

I have zero friends to. Bruh u need friends. But it's impossible to have friends who won't chat shit or make fun of u when u b incel.

On the one hand, having friends as an incel is garbage because they'll shit on you and backstab you

On the other hand, not having friends sucks because you experience chronic loneliness which destroys your mental health

Incels always lose

Having the right friends would be awesome, shame I won’t ever come across them in real life

Having a couple of genuine friends is necessary. They are even better than family. Try to find people of your same level if you are in school or university.

and she only like you because you are her son
2563CB7D 0F0E 47E6 9E7B B6FFFD1F849E

unironically you need friends for everything, in school, work and life in general you can use people to your advantage (let's be honest here, all friends do the same) and cope with them