Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I keep seeing JBs everywhere

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Just saw a cute one again. I wanted to suck her toes, she had cute feet. Fuck this life, being an incel is hell. LOL if you think your sex drive will diminish when you push 30. Mine is as high as it was when I was 11 years old. I was way better looking back then and still, no foid wanted to fuck me. I wish some naughty girl from school had taken my virginity in the school bathroom back then. Things would have been a lot different for me.. but I digress.

Over for footfetishcels.
Try dimishing your sexdrive by fapmaxxing.

I have a foot fetish too but that wouldn’t be the first thing coming to my mind...lol.

recently moved to a nice neighborhood. was good for a few days then that is when i noticed something horrible. most of the people living here are older couples with kids which spells hell for me because on fri/sat/sun i see nothing but perfect young girls outside and hear their angelic voices outside my fucking window giggling and laughing and teasing Chad and I will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER FUCKING EVER NEVER EVER get to do anything with them

I have a foot fetish too but that wouldn’t be the first thing coming to my mind...lol.
Boyo, where is that another legendary gif by CR about jews? Ngl, it’s funny af

Law of attraction, kek. Too bad it doesn't really work to actually attract them to you in the sense we wanted.

I can't complain because here in Brazil I see like one cute JB maximum each time I have to go outside. For example, I just went out for groceries now, went through entrance time in the school on my street and no one of the various girls I saw was really attractive. All pardo whores who look like slightly younger versions of the girls in the nearest whorehouse.

In Germany, going outside was 10 times worse. Blonde JBs at every corner. School entrance/exit time? Don't even dare.

Boyo, where is that another legendary gif by CR about jews? Ngl, it’s funny af
This one?
A72FB860 3366 4B81 904C 5AB87DFB73E5

You know it's over, when even JBs mog you in height.

Law of attraction, kek. Too bad it doesn't really work to actually attract them to you in the sense we wanted.

I can't complain because here in Brazil I see like one cute JB maximum each time I have to go outside. For example, I just went out for groceries now, went through entrance time in the school on my street and no one of the various girls I saw was really attractive. All pardo whores who look like slightly younger versions of the girls in the nearest whorehouse.

In Germany, going outside was 10 times worse. Blonde JBs at every corner. School entrance/exit time? Don't even dare.
I like your JB appreciation. Even amongst incels you will get moralfagging for thinking a hot 16 year old is hot.

I like your JB appreciation. Even amongst incels you will get moralfagging for thinking a hot 16 year old is hot.
It baffles me how a fucking INCEL, a male pariah of society, a guy who females wouldn't even peck kiss to save their lives, like literally, would want to whiteknight for some 15 yos whores. "hurr, I'd punch you in the jaw if you inconvenienced a young girl". Really?

It makes me think either my JB threads expose fakecels and infiltrates like nothing else, or the NPC theory is really true and those guys are NPCs.

im glad im in uni so at the very least they aren't JBs

All women are jailbaits, it doesn't matter if she's of age, the act of any ugly man hitting on her is criminal