Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I keep seeing guys online trash talking women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Like whenever a discussion starts on a female character they almost always mention how much better that character is then real women and how she would treat you better then a real woman. And ever since the stuff with Idubbz more guys have been calling out simps and women that use men. And I’m sure there will be more after what happened recently with callmecarson. And before you say it, no I’m not watching redpill or blackpill videos these are just random comments I see online. There has just been a ton of them recently.

Normies are getting blackpilled, I see
The simp meme is a huge example of this

Normies are getting blackpilled, I see
The simp meme is a huge example of this
I don’t know about blackpilled but they’re definitely getting more angry towards women and seeing how bad they are.

All of them know 2D females are superior but most continue to deny it.

Online yes, but IRL even a 3/10 gets them to simp and orbit.

they are cucks irl, actions speak louder than words

For once I'm glad that a meme became mainstream.

Words will one day become action if enough vigor is behind it. Never lose hope brocel.

Words will one day become action if enough vigor is behind it. Never lose hope brocel.
View attachment 238429
I genuinely think there is enough pent up anger towards women by the majority of men that if a figurehead popped up talking about some of what we talk about he’d get a lot of support.

I actually see a lot of guys in person insult and fire back against women. It’s surprising to see.
most normie males are too narcissistic/delusional to accept the reality of how female mate selection works

its in their biology to act this way. Their anger is of no use to us

most normie males are too narcissistic/delusional to accept the reality of how female mate selection works

its in their biology to act this way. Their anger is of no use to us
How is it not? If they realize how crappy women are even if they’re not working hand in hand with us that should be a good thing.

Blackpill is spreading slowly, have hope.

How is it not? If they realize how crappy women are even if they’re not working hand in hand with us that should be a good thing.
ive seen it with my irl friends. they can be clueless but based a few times

nothing will change anytime soon

The same person who calls someone else a simp will give a foid a social media shoutout for attention jfl

Blackpill is spreading slowly, have hope.
You can only see, experience and hear the same horrible things from women before you go “maybe women aren’t as great as I thought.”

Remind me of a vid that i saw this morning, it was a response made by a foid to the "being ugly, my experience" video, i didn't watch it because she was fucking annoying, but all the comments were blackpilled :feelshaha:

for some reason they seem to freeze up in fear whenever they hear anything about the blackpill or anything incel related

>normie: women have it easier but that doesn't mean we can't be equal
>incel/blackpilled: men are better than women, women are just sex objects
>normie: NOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU INKWELL?

normies will never lean towards extremism because it hurts their feelings and because the blackpill is inherently extremist according to mainstream media and both political spectrums

The same person who calls someone else a simp will give a foid a social media shoutout for attention jfl
Yeah that’s why I both like and hate the simp meme. Some guys use it right and realize how bad simping is and others just use it as an insult like “ok boomer.”
ive seen it with my irl friends. they can be clueless but based a few times

nothing will change anytime soon
You can’t expect them to get to our point. And I think that corona and all the things that have been happening in rapid succession is going to cause some guys eyes to open.

Yeah that’s why I both like and hate the simp meme. Some guys use it right and realize how bad simping is and others just use it as an insult like “ok boomer.”
no zoomers fucking stole it from the manosphere and also the manosphere originally from the black community after they got fucked by (((feminism))) and white women

I wouldn't be too happy. Sure, it's good that simping is slowing down, but it's only on the Internet. Probably normies learned that simping is 100% guarantee to fail, so they start shittalking females hoping they will see them as"alpha" and respect them. Also, real life simping IS what truly matters and that doesn't show signs of stopping. This whole shittalking females online could just be some new strategy from them to gain the foids attention

no zoomers fucking stole it from the manosphere and also the manosphere originally from the black community after they got fucked by (((feminism))) and white women
I never said they didn’t. And know they did because almost all the black guys in my school said it even before it became a meme.
I wouldn't be too happy. Sure, it's good that simping is slowing down, but it's only on the Internet. Probably normies learned that simping is 100% guarantee to fail, so they start shittalking females hoping they will see them as"alpha" and respect them. Also, real life simping IS what truly matters and that doesn't show signs of stopping. This whole shittalking females online could just be some new strategy from them to gain the foids attention
I don’t see that happening. Most normies realize that attractiveness is what matters. They obviously think personality matters somewhat but not “alpha” crap.

I never said they didn’t. And know they did because almost all the black guys in my school said it even before it became a meme.
yeah the whole "simp meme" can be applied in prison as well

if you harm women and you go to a white prison, the aryan brotherhood will fucking smash your face because "muh white women"

however if you went to a black prison for harming women, they'll be like "alright homie I can understand she was being a bitch"

Here's the blackpill. Most men IRL are complete idiots. They don't even realize how fucked they are, or how much power women have, and they'll just straight up lie about it and deny facts if you try to grill them on it. Many will continue to simp and enable tutorial mode until their last breath. The average normie is not a threat to feminism or the gynocracy and never will be.

Here's the blackpill. Most men IRL are complete idiots. They don't even realize how fucked they are, or how much power women have, and they'll just straight up lie about it and deny facts if you try to grill them on it. Many will continue to simp and enable tutorial mode until their last breath. The average normie is not a threat to feminism or the gynocracy and never will be.
That’s true for a lot of men but there is a growing number who are angry.