Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I KEEP REMEMBERING MY EMBARASSING FUCKED UP MOMENTS IN MY SHITTY , USELESS LIFE I FUCKING HATE MYSELF

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
WHY I HAVE TO DO THAT TO MYSELF I CAN'T FUCKING STOP IT :reeeeee::reeeeee: IT'S HAPPENING ALL THE TIME KILLS MY MOOD INSTANTLY

Trust me, friend, I have a never ending pain too.

ALL CAPS BAD, MMM'KAY?

I SWEAR I CAN'T EVEN WATCH MOVIES ANYMORE MY IMMERSION IS FUCKED I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT MY EMBARRASSING LIFE I'M ACTUALLY SUCH A WEIRD GUY HOLY SHIT I'M JUST REALIZING I'M AUTIST XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Happens to me all the time, it is horrible.

sometimes I want to lose my memory

when it happens to me I start muttering ''going to kill myself he ended up committing suicide''

Me too, bro. I wish I had the balls to rope.

I have a ton of embarassing and cringe memories. Thankfully I have been able to suppress many more.

And what kind of embarassing moment do you keep remembering fo ex OP?

WHY I HAVE TO DO THAT TO MYSELF I CAN'T FUCKING STOP IT :reeeeee::reeeeee: IT'S HAPPENING ALL THE TIME KILLS MY MOOD INSTANTLY

Same, it never stops unless I'm distracted with something, its an endless cringefest, a long time ago I realized it won't ever stop until I make my life so enjoyable that the cringe I did pales in comparison to how great my life currently is

I can't be embarrassed by things I have no control over. Fuck embarrassment. I'm only playing my role in this shitshow reality the same as everyone else, and I fulfilled my role as a piñata. Now I'll fuck anyone who tries to make me feel bad about things outta my control.

Yeah when i go to bed.

Attachments

• me-going-to-sleep-embarrassing-memories-its-rewind-time-it-39782657.png
    me-going-to-sleep-embarrassing-memories-its-rewind-time-it-39782657.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 30
i remember every single detail of my life, its pure torture man because i have countless embarrassing moments

I know this feeling too well and it only gets worse as I get older.

Me too , I'm tranquil right now ,so maybe tomorrow in the morniinfg my bad mood will start to rise and the shitty memories appear.