Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i keep questioning if I’m genuinely comfortable in this endless loneliness, or if it’s killing me and I don’t realise it

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
im alone 99.9999% of the time. No pets, nothing. I have barely any human contact.

I genuinely wonder constantly, if I’m really ok living like this,Or is it damaging me fatally in ways I don’t even know or feel?

Last edited:
Humans are a social animals. The more we keep ourselves isolated the more it damages us. Subhumans like us don't want to be left alone but we are forced to live in isolation. Its a curse being a sub-8 man.

You'll start to stutter, your iq will start dropping, verbal skills will go down, the more awkward you will get. Not good at all.

We're incel, but still human. So we have the same social desires as every other human being. If any of us were happy or ok being alone we wouldn't be depressed, lonely, and posting on here. It wouldn't even cross your mind if you were truly ok living like this.

I had dropped out of university once due to crippling depression and complete social isolation, I could go for weeks or months without saying a word to anyone. It wasn't because I had selective mutism like Seung-Hui Cho allegedly had, it was because nobody wanted to talk to me.

Nobody but us can relate to not only lacking a girlfriend, but lacking friends in general or having a social circle at all. Inceldom is more far-reaching than not having a girlfriend, no one wants to be your friend in the first place. We have nothing to offer to anyone.

I had dropped out of university once due to crippling depression and complete social isolation, I could go for weeks or months without saying a word to anyone. It wasn't because I had selective mutism like Seung-Hui Cho allegedly had, it was because nobody wanted to talk to me.

Nobody but us can relate to not only lacking a girlfriend, but lacking friends in general or having a social circle at all. Inceldom is more far-reaching than not having a girlfriend, no one wants to be your friend in the first place. We have nothing to offer to anyone.

It's sad, but it's so true. It's not just women that reject you, it's basically the entire world. Inceldom for me is complete and total isolation from everyone. It's not because I choose to be like that, but when you're socially awkward as all fuck on top of being ugly as all fuck nobody wants anything to do with you. Everyone avoids you at all cost. And if you try engaging with people in an attempt to make friends they're rude and mean because obviously you weren't getting their "polite" message of purposely avoiding you in the first place.

Time to get drunk, buddy boyo
full

Well I think this forum helps a little bit. It provides a community for us and some brotherhood, that could help fill the social void

You are forced to be in this state because of your genetics, now you are trying to find a reason why you're in this state. Soon enough you will realize that it is what it is because of your bad genetics.
High IQ.

I genuinely wonder constantly, if I’m really ok living like this,Or is it damaging me fatally in ways I don’t even know or feel?
It isn't, loneliness is a silent killer much like radiation is. The more on you go without a partner despite wanting one badly the more years of your life you are cutting off.

I'm pretty sure it's killing us.

It's not my imagination that I was more outspoken and low-inhib when I was a bluepilled teenager. After years of rejection, no female contact, and getting blackpilled, I talk quieter to the point where people are always asking me to speak up, and I say "uhh" and "umm" a lot in my speech because my stupid brain forgets words now. Simple words. Like the other day I couldn't remember what a drill was called. JFL! When I talk to attractive foids at the store they give me looks of disgust, which makes talking to them harder, so I don't even talk to them anymore. I just use self-checkout (which could be an incel trait).

Hermetism has been a religious practice since late antiquity and has been advocated as a means of obtaining greater spiritual insight and wisdom by various philosophers. Whether it actually does what they purport to do I have no idea, all I know is that a disproportionate amount of history's most significant men have either been hermits or lead secluded lives

it's damaging but is an inescapable situation.
being around normal people is even more damaging than being alone so there's no alternative.

Everyday I need to work and face people. But that doesn't make me feel any less isolated

We're incel, but still human. So we have the same social desires as every other human being. If any of us were happy or ok being alone we wouldn't be depressed, lonely, and posting on here. It wouldn't even cross your mind if you were truly ok living like this.

Hermetism has been a religious practice since late antiquity and has been advocated as a means of obtaining greater spiritual insight and wisdom by various philosophers. Whether it actually does what they purport to do I have no idea, all I know is that a disproportionate amount of history's most significant men have either been hermits or lead secluded lives

I believe the answers to this is in R Kirk Packwood's writings. https://archive.org/stream/MemeticMagic/Packwood,+K.Mimetic+Magick_djvu.txt
Specifically:
" reality can be manipulated through nothing more complex than artistic endeavor, and that the power to create powerful artwork can be obtained simply by strict isolation . "

A picture is worth a thousand words as they say, I suspect this is why artwork has been subject to such rigorous control over the years. I suspect that this power, whatever it is, is not exclusive to the traditional artist. It probably applies to music, writing, invention etc as well.

Last edited:
The blackpill clearly kills. I'm about to fuck up my last semester in College because of it.

There is no acceptance. You only become complacent.

You'll start to stutter, your iq will start dropping, verbal skills will go down, the more awkward you will get. Not good at all.
Is that true? I find myself being less able to articulate my thoughts the longer I go being lonely. Also more awkward but that is quickly fixed as much as it could be fixed with a few hours of social interaction/momentum.

There is no acceptance. You only become complacent.
Yup, you just get used to it.

It's definitely a silent killing, you slip in a "catotonic" mental state.
As a young adolescent I went 6 month in almost complete isolation, I had trouble buying groceries from the store.

It's been getting worse for me lately. I seldom use my native language and it's getting difficult to sound normal IRL. I stutter, forget words and my grammar is becoming a real problem. I sound uneducated and my parents keep correcting me. They're the only people I occasionally talk to.

I had much higher verbal skills when I was in elementary school.