Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I keep hitting the genetic limit. I can't overcome the IQ barrier to succeed at coding problems.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I keep grinding.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

But I never get better by a significant margin. My intellectual capacity is too low. I have hit the limit of my intelligence.
  • No drugs,
  • no exercise,
  • no book,
  • no meditation,
  • no dieting,
  • no prayer,
  • no subliminal,
  • no magic charm,
  • no tarot,
  • no supplement,
  • no friend,
  • no helper ,
  • no AI
Can help me overcome the genetic limit. Over 1000 hours grinded. Yet I am a million years away. Normies with 1/2, 1/3 even 1/10th the time are far intellectually superior to me.

There is not a single thing I can do. I feel like am a retard who slams his wall against a steel wall a thousand times yet expects a different result eventually. The wall will never break. The wall will never shatter. Another 1000 hours, another 2000, another 3000, another 4000 hours etc. It's all meaningless. I can't do it.

Yet I refuse to accept this truth and keep grinding at it. I've invested too much both in time and ego to give up. Dumbass shitskin brain

Brocel, reflect. Is it your IQ or is your project extremely ambitious for one person alone?

Being low IQ+ugly must be some kind of reincarnation punishment from a past life wrong deed.
Only explanation to why we are born with defects and zero redeemable qualities

Brocel, reflect. Is it your IQ or is your project extremely ambitious for one person alone?
Projects aren't hard for me to complete. Coding problems are still hard. Far harder than they should be.

example of one that I've failed at despite attempting multiple times with spaced repetition (7 days, 30 days, 90 days)

Tbh, you earn six figures and you're single with 0 dependents. You definitely mog me. Are you trying to go FAANG? :dafuckfeels:

Projects aren't hard for me to complete. Coding problems are still hard. Far harder than they should be.

example of one that I've failed at despite attempting multiple times with spaced repetition (7 days, 30 days, 90 days)
I mean, your problem is that you don't have enough ability to solve problems created to fuck people who enjoy solving them?

Why do you want to be a coder who creates the tech infrastructure of this suffocating globohomo surveillance state anyway? There are bettER ways to contribute to society

those problems are important if you are gonna be competitive programmer or wanna enter google amazon etc afaik who cares

ChatGPT bro, don't waste your time actually trying to learn this shit that some Indian dude will do for 30c an hour cheaper than you.

Tbh, you earn six figures and you're single with 0 dependents. You definitely mog me. Are you trying to go FAANG? :dafuckfeels:
Yes I need to get in. I've seen others get in. Every time I've gotten close, I get fucked by some problem, shit economy or some other bs.
I mean, your problem is that you don't have enough ability to solve problems created to fuck people who enjoy solving them?
I can't even solve problems 60-70% of the time. maybe 30% which isn't enough in 2023.
Why do you want to be a coder who creates the tech infrastructure of this suffocating globohomo surveillance state anyway? There are bettER ways to contribute to society
$$$ and I want to work on AI eventually if possible. If can't overcome this barrier, I will never get to work on AI.

ChatGPT bro, don't waste your time actually trying to learn this shit that some Indian dude will do for 30c an hour cheaper than you.
ChatGPT can't be used in job interviews sadly
those problems are important if you are gonna be competitive programmer or wanna enter google amazon etc afaik who cares
I am aiming for faang. Failed multiple times now. I can't accept failing so many times. I will keep grinding at it for another 2 years before I accept my genetic inferiority and ditch this career for something else.

Being low IQ+ugly must be some kind of reincarnation punishment from a past life wrong deed.
Only explanation to why we are born with defects and zero redeemable qualities
True we must've been vile war criminals on the scale of Hitler or Attila the Hun.

Idk if coding is similar, but the best way to learn isn’t coming up with new code from scratch. It’s basing it off of thing you already learned in the past.

In this case, just get chatgpt to solve the problems for you when you get them wrong too much, write it down, and move on to the next question. After doing a bunch more, review the questions you had written down and aee how each piece fits in place.

Although I’ve heard coding is heavily reliant on IQ, then training to make yourself being creative on every question isn’t going to work. Getting familiar with a mass amount of code is probably your best bet in this case.

example of one that I've failed at despite attempting multiple times with spaced repetition
-
Oh, man I've been a coder for decades and I never have the need to do anything as complicated as this problem.- You'd only need math-heavy stuff like this if you're working on low-level applications like video game engines or rocket trajectories or something.

For everyday software like web sites and smartphone apps, you wouldn't need to solve these types of coding problems.- You mentioned "ego" but I mean you don't have to be Stephen Hawking to have a successful career in IT.- You'll get your ego stroked plenty by grateful executives whose business you helped succeed!
-

shieeet nigga. Thats just fucking maths. You struggling because you skipped math and only studied to pass.

Get yourself the college math1and math2 course work books, work through them and that code stuff they test will be easy. You just need the formulas and put them into code version like if, else, for loop, while lopp, then array list the shit. Keep the books and course work with you when doing the test and just open the book to the right page and copy the formular into code version. Nigga how you spend years without having your files in order killing yourself for nothing instead wasting time studying when they just testing putting formulars into sort algorithms instead of spending 20$ and a few hours a week working through the course work and use youtube to see how the maths is done by teachers? Shieeeet

You also skipped algorithms class nigga. Google search bubble sort, quick sort, merge sort and count sort

shieeeet