Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep having super anxiety inducing dreams

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I keep on having these dreams where i either see how good of a life my oneitis or people i knew are living and how happy they are while i am like a ghost to them in the dreams where noone notices me or thinks about me. It makes me wake up sweating and with a heavy heartbeat. Makes me feel super fucking pathetic. I literally cant escape my problems by sleeping, i just dream of them and make them worse JFL. Doesnt help that i have crippling anxiety and now this feeling will stick with me for a while

I often get panic attacks in the morning when I wake up and realize that I am back in my pathetic lonely life

I don't have dreams anymore.

I keep on having these dreams where i either see how good of a life my oneitis or people i knew are living and how happy they are while i am like a ghost to them in the dreams where noone notices me or thinks about me.

Such is the nature of the incel.

I will offer a comparison between three individuals:

Story One:

In 2018, Aspie John was rotting in a basement somewhere in a certain state. He was sleeping through most of the day and could barely sit in his chair to watch the movie.

Depression

Air

Story Two:

Pauper Joe, adopted by a White single mother and raised knowing he was abused as a young child and abandoned by his father, was heavily depressed, having been rejected by his oneitis of three years, and spent time cycling between anger and Pokemon.

His oneitis was busy canoodling with a tall White Castizo.

Head

Aug

Story Three:

The Oneitis was, of-course, enjoying the privileged life given to all femoids(Especially petite young White pretty femoids). Her father had died, and this somehow entitled her to lifelong praise from every handsome male in Wisconsin.

Rose

One

She was wearing her "flower dress" to impress Tall Castizo, who already had a young girlfriend of one year.

Such is the nature of the incel.

I will offer a comparison between three individuals:

Story One:

In 2018, Aspie John was rotting in a basement somewhere in a certain state. He was sleeping through most of the day and could barely sit in his chair to watch the movie.

View attachment 581499

View attachment 581493

Story Two:

Pauper Joe, adopted by a White single mother and raised knowing he was abused as a young child and abandoned by his father, was heavily depressed, having been rejected by his oneitis of three years, and spent time cycling between anger and Pokemon.

His oneitis was busy canoodling with a tall White Castizo.

View attachment 581495

View attachment 581500

Story Three:

The Oneitis was, of-course, enjoying the privileged life given to all femoids(Especially petite young White pretty femoids). Her father had died, and this somehow entitled her to lifelong praise from every handsome male in Wisconsin.

View attachment 581501

View attachment 581502

She was wearing her "flower dress" to impress Tall Castizo, who already had a young girlfriend of one year.
Reading this at the gym gave me a giant spike in anxiety to the point where i had trouble breathing and wanted to vomit. Im better now but this has really made me mad