Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep having dreams where I drink alcohol.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As you can see in my title, I'm trying to give up alcohol. I actually haven't drank all year, but I've had dreams where I drink and its scary as fuck. I remember sometimes when I fasted I would have dreams where I pig out on junk food. Why is my mind doing this to me?

As you can see in my title, I'm trying to give up alcohol. I actually haven't drank all year, but I've had dreams where I drink and its scary as fuck. I remember sometimes when I fasted I would have dreams where I pig out on junk food. Why is my mind doing this to me?
Its ur mind thats still kinda addicted . its been months since my dr stopped prescribing me xanax and i have dreams where i find xanax in my pockets and shiz . also when im out of weed i sometimes have dreams that i find weed and shiz . its not scary . its just annoying that when i wake up i was just a dream.

Its ur mind thats still kinda addicted . its been months since my dr stopped prescribing me xanax and i have dreams where i find xanax in my pockets and shiz . also when im out of weed i sometimes have dreams that i find weed and shiz . its not scary . its just annoying that when i wake up i was just a dream.

hows that not scary lol

Ngl im drink

based. I kinda miss alcohol tbh

Uhm no why would i its not like i have anything better to do with my life and its a good cope

oh lol.

I am though (at least alcohol). I gave up alcohol for 45 days last year and when I drank everything went downhill extremely quickly.

Keep it up bro

oh lol.

I am though (at least alcohol). I gave up alcohol for 45 days last year and when I drank everything went downhill extremely quickly.
To each hes own copes buddyboyo . wish u good luck with quitting da booze

To each hes own copes buddyboyo . wish u good luck with quitting da booze

sounds good.

Keep it up bro

thanks, maybe I should try this:

alcohol makes my hands smell like roadkill

Idk if you knew this, but if you’re addicted to alcohol for a certain period of time, your brain gets used to it being in your body and it adjusts itself to that. So it might be ingrained in your subconscious.

Keep up the sobriety and the temptation will likely leave

Idk if you knew this, but if you’re addicted to alcohol for a certain period of time, your brain gets used to it being in your body and it adjusts itself to that. So it might be ingrained in your subconscious.

Keep up the sobriety and the temptation will likely leave

I was drinking for years tbh. Like a solid 4 years

Did you quit cold turkey? Because if you’re addicted enough the withdrawal symptoms can kill you without medical assistance

I quit for 45 days last year in September through october, then I drank til the end of the year. I haven't drank in 2020 at all.

I quit for 45 days last year in September through october, then I drank til the end of the year. I haven't drank in 2020 at all.
That’s good man, keep it up and those urges will hopefully be gone

It usually always haunts you back. Just as nofap does, your brain has the experiences subconsciously wired.