Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I keep getting slapped with inceldom reminders

lastchancel

lastchancel

It gets worse
★★
I don't use reddit, but I saw a video compilation on youtube called "The best of r/contagiouslaughter", and it was a pretty funny video to me, other people laughing always makes me laugh. So I went to the subreddit and was watching a couple of the videos, and I saw this one:

This tyrone getting CONSTANT matches and the girls don't give up on him no matter what the other dude says. Complete blackpill reminder, needless to say I wasn't laughing. Tons of matches, superliked by different girls, the girls ignore all the offensive and stupid shit the other guy is writing to them and still seem interested. I'm on tinder so long with my best pictures and I get a match or two that didn't get passed small talk. And in half of these chats the girls are starting the conversation :feelscry:. Pure suicidefuel. The worst part of being incel is that I'm never allowed to forget it.

Everywhere I go there is depressing reminders of how much better everyone else is doing.

Who's getting the matches? Eric? He's on Man Seeking Woman, and he plays a guy named Mike, opposite Jay Baruchel (Josh). He's what Wikipedia describes as...

Josh's laid-back best friend who has an easier time with girls than Josh. He often attempts to help Josh, however, he is more interested in helping him have sex as opposed to entering into a serious relationship.

There's a scene in the show where Josh and Mike go to a bar to try and pick up women, and it really spoke to me. Because the idea of just approaching women and talking to them was brought up, right? But Mike is like "That won't work. What are you supposed to talk about?" And I was like "Hey, yeah, what ARE you supposed to just walk up and talk to a random person about? They don't care."

Who's getting the matches? Eric? He's on Man Seeking Woman, and he plays a guy named Mike, opposite Jay Baruchel (Josh). He's what Wikipedia describes as...

There's a scene in the show where Josh and Mike go to a bar to try and pick up women, and it really spoke to me. Because the idea of just approaching women and talking to them was brought up, right? But Mike is like "That won't work. What are you supposed to talk about?" And I was like "Hey, yeah, what ARE you supposed to just walk up and talk to a random person about? They don't care."
Well, I meant the black guy, but they both got crazy amount of matches.

Well, I meant the black guy, but they both got crazy amount of matches.

They're both black, aren't they? But do you mean to tell me Hannibal got matches??? That is insane. No offense, I like the guy and his comedy, but I always thought Eric mogged him.

you look sympathetic, are you?

Just be black theory

They're both black, aren't they? But do you mean to tell me Hannibal got matches??? That is insane. No offense, I like the guy and his comedy, but I always thought Eric mogged him.
crazy amount of matches, superliked by girls and they chatting first

But... but does he have them though? Eric maybe, but Hannibal?
Eric? Really? With the curly hair and the 5 head? Man he's normie at best.

Hannibal has that generic built black guy look, bound to reel in all the mudsharks hungry for bbc.

Eric? Really? With the curly hair and the 5 head? Man he's normie at best.

Hannibal has that generic built black guy look, bound to reel in all the mudsharks hungry for bbc.

I... I dunno. I'm not a judge of male attractiveness, and I don't see how curly hair is bad at all. But maybe I just don't know nothin'.