Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep getting dirty stares and bad vibes

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I do not understand why ppl give me dirty looks. They just look irritable around me and I cannot think of anything I did to generate this reaction. I want to say it is because I am ugly, but I have seen incel looking guys way worse than me and no one pays attention to them. My coworker is an old boomer incel looking misogynist, yet he is married and seems to get along fine with others. Even before I decided to shit on foids and was semi blue pilled, I still had this problem, so it’s not “women can smell misogyny” thing like those IT retards keep harping about. I literally had foids move away from me to go stand elsewhere or avoid elevators with me.... and yes a shower a lot and smell fine so that’s not it either. I’m thinking I have a low trust face on top of everything else because whenever I wear a hoody or cap and obscure myself a bit ppl respond better. I also notice more positive body language from ppl after I’ve finished some form of excercise or workout.... which makes no sense because Im sweating and smell. This last part could be bullshit and all in my head.

Anyone else have this problem?

I am 95% ignored and 5% stared like you do.

I get something similar.. Guys seem to look at me with contempt and hate. fucking pricks. Even had one jump out a vehicle and attack me afew weeks back, kept calling me gay and saying all this gay shit. I was even dropping off clothing to the donations box and got nasty stares. Bastards have no decency. And the females avoid eye contact or give me dirty looks. I've seen some of them notcie me and their smile automatically turned into a disapproving glare. Yesterday I was dressed in my favourite jacket, gucci belt, chains, nice jeans, just did my face and hair. Felt real good about myself, was in the square. happened to walk past this bitch and looked her in the face as i went past, like i do to everyone I walk by, and this bitch just said the word 'no' to me. I was like bitch get off your high horse I look at everybody. these cunts must think every guy has a thing for them

Fuck people man...

What's your height? Femoids despise ugly men overall, but manlets are ones more likely to receive stares, as femoids won't feel intimidated by them, as by tallcels, so they stare just to make you feel uncomfortable/go away.

What's your height? Femoids despise ugly men overall, but manlets are ones more likely to receive stares, as femoids won't feel intimidated by them, as by tallcels, so they stare just to make you feel uncomfortable/go away.
Yea, I am manlet. No foid is afraid of me. Tallcels I see around here are lucky in that regard. If you can’t be loved, at least you are feared.
I get something similar.. Guys seem to look at me with contempt and hate. fucking pricks. Even had one jump out a vehicle and attack me afew weeks back, kept calling me gay and saying all this gay shit. I was even dropping off clothing to the donations box and got nasty stares. Bastards have no decency. And the females avoid eye contact or give me dirty looks. I've seen some of them notcie me and their smile automatically turned into a disapproving glare. Yesterday I was dressed in my favourite jacket, gucci belt, chains, nice jeans, just did my face and hair. Felt real good about myself, was in the square. happened to walk past this bitch and looked her in the face as i went past, like i do to everyone I walk by, and this bitch just said the word 'no' to me. I was like bitch get off your high horse I look at everybody. these cunts must think every guy has a thing for them

Fuck people man...
Same thing. Some of these guys look like they want to fight me. I saw another couple, a dumplingwhore and her white nerdic looking bf and they had this smug face. I wish the purge was a real thing. Id be dead but at least id be able to take down these ppl who treat me like shit.

Last edited:
Apparently being ugly is equivalent to being a rapist, convicted felon, or carrying a contagious disease.

Thats me to 100%. tbh