Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I keep forgetting about the Quarantine

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
I’ve been Ldar’ing so hard since I don’t have to go and wagecuck. But every now and then I remember that the whole country is stuck in lockdown and can’t handle it :feelshaha:

Normfags can’t leave their house for a week and wanna go sui, being home getting to ldar makes me feel Based:feelzez:

Plus hopefully the world ends and I never go back to wage cuck

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

What quarantine?

ye I’ve always been in my own little quarantine space. It just feels like every other day tbh

Normies will still sneak out

Good then they bring that virus home and kill their families. Normfags are gonna normfag

Almost no difference for me. Just i have to remember to wear a facemask when i go for a walk.

im ldarmaxxing inside

Same because nothing changed in my life

Same here, my life consists out of rotting and wagecucking.

I still have to fucking wageslave the whole day even though there is a deadly virus around...

Same tbh, today i went to a gastion to get myself some drinks. And it was just so peaceful outside. Not many cars nor annoying normies, who could've spoiled that little walk for me.

It's just life as usual for us. Watching normies freak out is life fuel.

I have to look what day it is because every day is pretty much the same now.