Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I keep disabling my account and reactivating it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37146
  • Start date
Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
Like the title says, I feel like shit and want to leave this place because it can be depressing and infuriating sometimes but I end up going back because there's no other place for incels like me. I've swallowed too much blackpill to spit them out and I can't go back, I never had hope but now I KNOW I will never have hope because there's no hope for me.
Better be here than out there getting mogged I guess :dafuckfeels:

qRmmBEr.png

Reminder - it's over
Reminder- it never began

Im gonna take a shit in a few minutes

Looks like the sewers are overflowing and my thread is getting dragged inside, let us swim in the filth, we are merely rats scraping for food near a dumpster. Let us worship the gutter and the diseased, befriend the cockroach and hate the sunlight. :feelsaww:

I've swallowed too much blackpill to spit them out and I can't go back, I never had hope but now I KNOW I will never have hope because there's no hope for me.
Brutal. :blackpill:

make up your mind

Give me your account and I will disable it for you

I keep doing the same.

This place sucks tbh. It's a complete waste of time that should be invested in something else.