Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just witnessed a car accident, JB stacy almost got ran over by the crashing car

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
The car crashed but the driver didn't get hurt apparently. But he lost control and almost ran over a JB stacy that was with her young Chad bf on the sidewalk. Strange feeling to see a JB stacy almost dying/getting really hurt. I kept watching to see what they were going to do but they just walked away without talking to the driver.

I was on the other side of the sidewalk.

An average day in Brazil

An average day in Brazil
Tbh. After living in Germany I'd definitely say traffic regulations get respected a lot less here. I personally hate cars and hate that I'm risking getting run over like that every time I go outside.

If, hypothetically, the jb had died, would you have made a picture of her corpse and posted it here?
Coomer 2 1

would suck to be run over and not die.life is already bad.

would suck to be run over and not die.life is already bad.
Every time you're walking on a sidewalk, all it takes is one of the cars passing on the street losing control and this happens, That's why I heavily dislike cars. They're dangerous af, put everyone at tremendous risk and people rarely talk about it. They focus on guns and stuff like that that kill way less + mostly only kill people people involved with violent crime or the police.

(I understand the necessity of cars in modern soyciety though).

I'm surprised the car didn't just miss the stacy but also splatter ten incel guys just minding their own business, considering our luck in life.

Every time you're walking on a sidewalk, all it takes is one of the cars passing on the street losing control and this happens, That's why I heavily dislike cars. They're dangerous af, put everyone at tremendous risk and people rarely talk about it. They focus on guns and stuff like that that kill way less + mostly only kill people people involved with violent crime or the police.

(I understand the necessity of cars in modern soyciety though).
I got hit by a car when 11yo, more than 20 years later I still get anxious when I cross the road during heavy traffic.

I got hit by a car when 11yo, more than 20 years later I still get anxious when I cross the road during heavy traffic.
Brutal. How bad was the damage?

Thanks. Did you said your uncle got sick? I hope he gets better.
Yes, he has covid right now. Probably my whole family tbh, including me. But no one has any harsh symptoms, thank God. Thanks, bro!

What a shame!
Someone would have enjoyed it at the morgue.

Every time you're walking on a sidewalk, all it takes is one of the cars passing on the street losing control and this happens
True, it's all just random and it's by far not the only random shit, that can fuck you up. It's exactly because of this randomness, that I despise life. Your IQ? Random. Your looks? Random. Your family? Random. Your health? Random. Stupid accidents? Random. What important stuff can you even influence? Almost nothing.

True, it's all just random and it's by far not the only random shit, that can fuck you up. It's exactly because of this randomness, that I despise life. Your IQ? Random. Your looks? Random. Your family? Random. Your health? Random. Stupid accidents? Random. What important stuff can you even influence? Almost nothing.
True. Yet people will come to you with meritocratic/redpill bullshit saying that anyone can become a millionaire or sleep with 10/10 models if only they put enough effort and "game" right. JFL.

True. Yet people will come to you with meritocratic/redpill bullshit saying that anyone can become a millionaire or sleep with 10/10 models if only they put enough effort and "game" right. JFL.
Yeah, it's absolutely delusional. Of course you can try, but this anyone can do anything bullshit is borderline insanity. Life is inherently unfair and always will be. JFL at equality.

The car crashed but the driver didn't get hurt apparently. But he lost control and almost ran over a JB stacy that was with her young Chad bf on the sidewalk. Strange feeling to see a JB stacy almost dying/getting really hurt. I kept watching to see what they were going to do but they just walked away without talking to the driver.

I was on the other side of the sidewalk.
sahme the satcy dindt die. honestly. thats all I can feel for them
What a shame!
Someone would have enjoyed it at the morgue.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: