Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just wish women weren't afraid of me

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
It's a common occurrence that a woman will see me on the bus and run away. They sit as far away from me as possible because they are afraid and disgusted by me. There are times where the bus is packed and they are forced to sit next to or near me. As soon as another seat is free they run to it to get far away from me. I don't smell bad. I shower everyday, sometimes twice a day. I wear deodorant and in general smell nice so it isn't that. They are just horrified by my face.

goddamn cunts but I’m sure they have no issue open their legs and rotten holes for Chad! :feelsree:

The thing is that they will assume you as some frustrated sexual predator who's looking for his next victim despite having crippling social anxiety

Mogs me. Better be an ogre and be feared by foids than being a manlet and an easy target for foids

Women aren't afraid of me, for I am invisible to them. They are disgusted by me instead because they view me as subhuman.

The thing is that they will assume you as some frustrated sexual predator who's looking for his next victim despite having crippling social anxiety
Even if I wanted to it would be impossible for me to hurt someone that way. I don't even like to hurt bugs that come into my room.

Better that they fear you than take you for granted!

Fear is a kind of respect

foids feared jack the ripper and elliot rodger, after all. all that foids deserve is death, but when they get it they're always greatly afraid. why are they so afraid? it's justice

There is a sure-fire solution to this situation:

Dress in a bear suit

That way they will feel safe around you. All men are rapist incels, but bears are respectful and nice

Honestly I don’t even think women are afraid of me, it’s not like they actively go out and avoid me

I’m just in in let to them. If I walked down an aisle, it’s not like they turn the other direction, they just walk past or don’t notice me.

If it were Chad they’d look over a few times and approach him

The deep irony behind this meme is that in reality the bear is more afraid of us than we are of them.
I can understand that

Bears understand the bearpill, and how much foids lust to meet a bear in the woods

They know that if they aren't careful, the foid will rape them

No wonder bears are afraid of humans

It's a common occurrence that a woman will see me on the bus and run away. They sit as far away from me as possible because they are afraid and disgusted by me. There are times where the bus is packed and they are forced to sit next to or near me. As soon as another seat is free they run to it to get far away from me. I don't smell bad. I shower everyday, sometimes twice a day. I wear deodorant and in general smell nice so it isn't that. They are just horrified by my face.
I can relate. They don't like me standing anywhere near them too. I try to pretend it doesn't bother me, but it's pure suifuel when stuff like this happens

Happens to me too. Acne scars, bald head, I'm just an ugly guy in a very classic way.

As soon as another seat is free they run to it to get far away from me.
This used to happen to me in high-school when I took the bus.

Brootal