Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wish there was a way out

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I just wish there was a way to escape my miserable fate of inceldom. I'm just tired of this life and this pain. I'm no longer mad. I'm just simply exhausted by my life. I just don't want to do anything anymore. It's over for me. Nobody can help me anymore. My mind has truly deteriorated. There is nothing left for me in this world. I truly hope that WW3 starts and I can be released from my miserable existence. My life feels like a prison sentence, and I'm just waiting for it to end.

yeah, im tired of being angry, i ve been trying to get my shit in order so i can studycel then wageslave for copes for the rest of my life

yeah, im tired of being angry, i ve been trying to get my shit in order so i can studycel then wageslave for copes for the rest of my life
look at my new thread i just posted there is gonna be no future for us to live in

look at my new thread i just posted there is gonna be no future for us to live in
oh well, doesnt matter either way, when the nukes come it would be mercy killing tbh

oh well, doesnt matter either way, when the nukes come it would be mercy killing tbh
Yea that's why I'm excited for it at least we will be put out of our pain