Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just wish i had enough courage to ropr

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
There is nothing for me anymore. Nothing is fun or worth it, my favorite past-time is just thinking about having a better life, how things could've been.

I'm low inhib on basically everything except this and I know I'll never have the strength to do it and save myself of prolonged suffering.

RopERs are cowards

religion makes it harder for someone to rope but not islam for sure

Living is just delaying the inevitable. Being alive is the purgatory.

What are your moneymaxxing prospects? :feelsjuice:

There is nothing for me anymore. Nothing is fun or worth it, my favorite past-time is just thinking about having a better life, how things could've been.

I'm low inhib on basically everything except this and I know I'll never have the strength to do it and save myself of prolonged suffering.
dont rope brother, cope as much as you can

Being alive is the purgatory.

Same I had set up a rope with the figure eight and everything but was too much of a pussy to go through with it. I've been thinking about jumping off a building recently but it remains to be seen.