Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wish I had a single good feature to be proud of.

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Forget about getting laid or ascending for a second, I am talking about feeling good about your self, your inherent qualities and value as a human.
6'5+ Goliath height
8+ Magnum dong
Robust, sharp, strong shark jaw
Extremely narrow, slightly positive canthal tilt hunter eyes
Towering, wide, massive clavicle, wide hips and overall god-like mesomorphic/endomorphic masculine body structure
Blessed gym genetics that results in natural beast-like form with ripped muscles
Blessed, flawless silk skin devoid of any acne, moles, scars or any other imperfections
Bonus: High(at least above average) IQ, good dopamine reward cycle and extroverted personality resulting in a good carrier and fulfilling social life
Literally any of those would do. I just want to be happy when I look at the mirror, think about myself. But I had to be a subhuman, inadequate, revolting, abhorrent, degenerate incel creature consisting of mediocre at best to downright terrible at worst features. A fate monstrous... :feelsrope:

I went to a religious school and I hated the idea they preached that everyone was made with a purpose and strengths. Where are mine? I look awful, I'm not that smart, I'm not social and I'm not athletic. What were the odds of me being this badly cucked? Doesn't even feel like I lost the lottery for good features, it feels like I landed the 1 in 1000000 chance for bad features.

I went to a religious school and I hated the idea they preached that everyone was made with a purpose and strengths. Where are mine?
There is no purpose or point in society for misfit genetic trash like us. You either fit it or you rot alone. We are inherently worthless due to our lower features.
Doesn't even feel like I lost the lottery for good features, it feels like I landed the 1 in 1000000 chance for bad features.
I agree cordially. I wish that I rolled at least one of those stats good so that I could be proud of something, anything.

I can be proud of nothing

I’m very ugly

Only good feature I have is my skin is white

Only good feature I have is my skin is white
I somehow forgot to mention racepill when I made this post. Maybe can be categorized under good skin:waitwhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back