Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just wish I had a gf tbh

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
Every day I get reminded that I am a virgin and I lose every bit od self esteem, I don't feel worthy as a man.

I just wish to had a gf tbh. I have no interest in slaying or anything degenerate that but it genuinely hurts to see guys my age in relationships and posting pics with their gfs. It feels like being denied an important experience and missing out on something. I generally don't think too much about if I ponder about it too much it Spoils my entire day and I cant get shit done that day. So I just keep myself in ignorance.

Same. But it will never happen. I'm 28 and no woman has ever shown any sort of interest in me ever.

He just needs to to get personality surgery and he mogs.
Laughing tom cruise

Why did it have to be me

NO WAY BROOOOO, FIRST YOU NEED A HECKIN' JOB AND A HECKIN' CAR AND A HECKIN' PAID-OFF HOUSE AND HECKIN' TWENTY FRIENDS IRL AND HECKIN' HOBBIES AND MINDFULNESS AND

NO WAY BROOOOO, FIRST YOU NEED A HECKIN' JOB AND A HECKIN' CAR AND A HECKIN' PAID-OFF HOUSE AND HECKIN' TWENTY FRIENDS IRL AND HECKIN' HOBBIES AND MINDFULNESS AND
meanwhile chad just needs his face to attract wamen

Why do you have an Andrew Tate PFP?

Why do you have an Andrew Tate PFP?
OP doesn't seem sure that they want women for sexual gratification, more for ego validation and to show off in pics

Since Tate is all about flaunting shit and egomania, probably appeals to him idk