Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just watched this navy seal combat course and it reminded me how women can never come close to what men can do

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★★
Last edited:
still have to do so much just to get a pussy.

I'd like to think men capable of doing these things shouldn't have trouble getting pussy.

Unfortunately face =/= muscles and we all know how faithful wives are while husbands is deployed for 6 months.

Even more simple stuff like minor car maintenance or house repairs are too much for women. I do all our yard work (which is a lot as I maintain our yard in the suburbs, my grandfather’s yard in the same town, and a 1.5 acre hilly yard at our cabin). I also do paid work for the neighbors like trimming their bushes. The one neighbor is a woman, and she’s rather pay me $100 for 2 hours of skilled yard work than do it herself. I don’t mind though, as it’s an easy way to get extra money

watch it all, insane man

Even more simple stuff like minor car maintenance or house repairs are too much for women. I do all our yard work (which is a lot as I maintain our yard in the suburbs, my grandfather’s yard in the same town, and a 1.5 acre hilly yard at our cabin). I also do paid work for the neighbors like trimming their bushes. The one neighbor is a woman, and she’s rather pay me $100 for 2 hours of skilled yard work than do it herself. I don’t mind though, as it’s an easy way to get extra money

Doing manual labor in affluent neighbourhoods is a real money hack.
Men are too busy working in offices/laptops and women are way too entitled to even do the bare minimum.

"Hey, so like, this thing is broken and I don't know what to do"
- *Fixes the thing in 10 min*
- "So that'll be $ 200"
"Okay, sure"

Last edited:
This is why society was built by males, not females

Doing manual labor in affluent neighbourhoods is a real money hack.
Men are busy working in offices and women are way too entitled to even do the bare minimum.
Yep. All I did to earn $100 is bring over an electric hedge trimmer, and extension cord to run it, and a bagger push mower to suck up the clippings when done, along with a trash can to dump the bag in. More enjoyable way to earn money than office work, imo

Yep. All I did to earn $100 is bring over an electric hedge trimmer, and extension cord to run it, and a bagger push mower to suck up the clippings when done, along with a trash can to dump the bag in. More enjoyable way to earn money than office work, imo

Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back