Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just watched the Death Note live action movie, ask me anything

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I have NOT watched the anime at all. Though I remember watching the first episode years ago at my friend's place in a group setting.

Which one?
THe japanese adaption or the netflix adaption?

I am interested in this topic

How ugly is Misa?

Death none the new death note movie from netflix looks 17547545

If you have chance to write one name in death note, It would be for whom?

Why do you self hate?

Which one?
THe japanese adaption or the netflix adaption?
The Japanese one. I caught a glimpse of the Netflix version and wow, that Ryuk figure looks terrible there and sounds terrible there, too. He looks like Pennywise from the IT remake.
How ugly is Misa?
She isn't.
View: https://twitter.com/Jpoplovers/status/618222717062373376/photo/1

Nigga that shit sucks.

Also mogs me at watching anime at friend's place'
No, it's actually good. And it has a 7.7/10 rating on IMDb and the reviewers are saying it's a really good adaption, not that ratings or reviewers influence my opinion.
If you have chance to write one name in death note, It would be for whom?
Hmmm... it's a tough one. Biden, probably. Or whoever else the most powerful SJW is.
Why do you self hate?
I don't, actually. I am a self-loving ethnic.

Why are you a massive faggot?

Hmmm... it's a tough one. Biden, probably. Or whoever else the most powerful SJW is.
but @PPEcel will sorrow and cry ,he may suicide, if Biden died, Should we not take into account his feelings? :feelsbadman:

You know who would become POTUS if Biden dies, right?
JFL you have only noticed that now :feelskek: you should know that can happen at any time, sooner or later, before election.
Tbh in this stage it's over, so what if a cunt become the POTUS, it's not impossible anyway and indicators say cunts will rule the west as happening in Britain, Germany, New Zealand and soon France.

The live action movie is not bad, but of course it's nowhere near as good as the anime.

I don't want to watch the Americanized version.