Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I just wanted to make a truly woman happy, but only Chad can.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Have you ever made a woman smile before? Like an actual smile, not the kind of smile a woman gets when you suffer or embarrass yourself. Cucks obviously can't make a woman truly happy, since they cheat on them regularly and use them..

Now I would imagine a fucking feminist would tell me that voting democrat or doing some cucked thing will make her happy.. But would it really maker her happy? Not even her betacuck boyfriend she cheats on makes her truly happy.. Only her Chad boyfriend makes her happy..

In my bluepilled days I used to pick flowers in a meadow and give them to women.. But women just thought I am just trying to "get with them'' and that I am a "nice guy" who wants sex.. When in reality.. I just wanted to see a beautiful smile made by a women by her free will.. But all I caused was disgust and pain.. I think all of us will never know the feeling of making a woman happy..

Today, I know no matter what I do, will ever make a woman or any person irl happy. The most I can do is cope until I rope.. So fuck trying to make women happy..

Water is wet btw
Then again I would be a volcel if I gave up trying to get a woman.. I should keep trying

Last edited:

I hope you get banned boyo.
dude, I am speaking past tense.
Of course I don't want to make a woman happy now. I am just coping until I rope like anyone else here

I remember i had female friends and we used to play certain game for literally nights i was really happy and they seemed happy too. Though as new people who mogged me joined our guild they ditched me like i was nothing after spending years doing stuff together.

Even if they like you and you make them happy once better option comes along they will backstab you. Its inevitable since females have so much power and options its even logical thing for them to do so.

I remember i had female friends and we used to play certain game for literally nights i was really happy and they seemed happy too. Though as new people who mogged me joined our guild they ditched me like i was nothing after spending years doing stuff together.

Even if they like you and you make them happy once better option comes along they will backstab you. Its inevitable since females have so much power and options its even logical thing for them to do so.
High IQ. Very. I never had the experience of a female friend. Mogs me lol, but I guess that preventing me from being backstabbed so I guess I should feel lucky

In my bluepilled days I used to pick flowers in a meadow and give them to women.. But women just thought I am just trying to "get with them'' and that I am a "nice guy" who wants sex.. When in reality.. I just wanted to see a beautiful smile made by a women by her free will..

CRINGE OVERLOAD.

You are too honest and pure man JFL at edgelords trying to act like they were blackpilled from 6yo

Wanting to make foids happy :soy:
dude you're beta cuck.
You don't make foids happy by thinking about how to make foids happy.
You make foids happy by thinking how you can use them to make yourself happy.
Foids are genetically designed to be the pleaser and caretaker. They are happy when they know they made you happy.
fucking ravage her pussy and cum buckets on her tits. That will make her happy.
Also: inject T

You are too honest and pure man JFL at edgelords trying to act like they were blackpilled from 6yo
Extreme IQ Thanks Bro! :)
dude you're beta cuck.
Foids are genetically designed to be the pleaser and caretaker. They are happy when they know they made you happy.
wanted* to make foids happy
I didn't read the rest of your post, because you misread and misunderstood the meaning of the post, which was discussing what I thought in my bluepilled days vs what I think now..

Chad has all the keys in life.

dude you're beta cuck.
wanted* to make foids happy
I didn't read the rest of your post, because you misread and misunderstood the meaning of the post, which was discussing what I thought in my bluepilled days vs what I think now..

Why wouldn't you read 4 lines of text? It's pretty powerful knowledge that you're missing out.
But I don't judge, you can read or don't read whatever you like.

Why wouldn't you read 4 lines of text? It's pretty powerful knowledge that you're missing out.
But I don't judge, you can read or don't read whatever you like.
I already read this knowledge 1000's of times already.. But thanks for showing it to me again, it showed that you cared enough :)

Foid is only happen when you mog her. If in her mind you are below her you will never make her happy.

Hurts me on the inside knowing I’ll never make a foid smile.

After about a month of keeping a foid locked up in your basement, she becomes happy when you arrive with food and empty out the chamber pot.

Just Stockholmaxx :feelsthink:

Last edited:
In my bluepilled days I used to pick flowers in a meadow and give them to women.. But women just thought I am just trying to "get with them'' and that I am a "nice guy" who wants sex.. When in reality.. I just wanted to see a beautiful smile made by a women by her free will.. But all I caused was disgust and pain.. I think all of us will never know the feeling of making a woman happy..
You want to be wanted. If only you knew then that were no flowers for your face.

i want to hurt and beat a woman of color

low T
foids don't feel real emotions, it's just a simple 'if' statement
making AI happy would make more sense

Chad doesn't care about to make any foid happy, he only cares about to fuck her.

In my bluepilled days I used to pick flowers in a meadow and give them to women.. But women just thought I am just trying to "get with them'' and that I am a "nice guy" who wants sex.. When in reality.. I just wanted to see a beautiful smile made by a women by her free will..
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's saddening seeing such nice people end up here tbh :feelsbadman:. Just goes to show how much of a meme personality is and how shit foids are. I hope stuff works out for you one day, bro.