Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to wake up from this fucking nightmare

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I cant take it anymore i just want to be normal like everyone else

Fuck being normal at this point,just give me money for all my copes and ill hide in my corner and not bother the fucking mindless masses

Just dont be unattractive bro

We're living in hell on earth. Incels are at the bottom of the barrel and we will have to continually fight daily battles just to get through a life which is ultimately pointless. The strongest incels are the ones who rope imo.

Same, all this suffering for nothing just because we were unlucky. Life has always been about luck. Looking back you always had people at the bottom of society now it's just us.

Wake me up inside (save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark (wake me up)
Bid my blood to run (I can't wake up)

Wake me up inside (save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark (wake me up)
Bid my blood to run (I can't wake up)
Only women are allowed to cry for help.

There's no waking up from reality.

Same, all this suffering for nothing just because we were unlucky. Life has always been about luck. Looking back you always had people at the bottom of society now it's just us.

we are literally the caste of the untouchables, the dalits, exist in India, condemned to contempt, mockery and being the lowest rung of society.