Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to scream

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
But unfortunately I can't because I still live with my parents. Seriously, I just want to be normal. The only way I can communicate this feeling is with a powerful, primal scream. But even if I weren't living with my parents some snitches would probably call the cops on me.

Last edited:
Let it out if you need to, why would they call the cops on you?

your meekness will kill you faster than your bones

just scream into a pillow

I still live with my parents.
That should be your main concern, way before your inceldom.

I know that Chad doesn't have to get his own space in order to mount females, but newsflash : you're not Chad.

Find a way to get your own place to live. Until then, you have no business dating or whining here about your inceldom.

Scream is retarded. Though, if you want to scream without making ppl cringe, you can do it while working out. That would give you an alpha social reason and normie retards would shut up as it's something they think is normal when you work out (it's not tho).

That should be your main concern, way before your inceldom.

I know that Chad doesn't have to get his own space in order to mount females, but newsflash : you're not Chad.

Find a way to get your own place to live. Until then, you have no business dating or whining here about your inceldom.

What? "Just live on your own theory?" JFL

What? "Just live on your own theory?" JFL

If you think putting your dick in a vagina is more important than gaining independence from your parents, you're despicable. Get your priorities straight.

If you think putting your dick in a vagina is more important than gaining independence from your parents, you're despicable. Get your priorities straight.

Never said it was- but sex is a base human need. Not living with your parents is arguably a secondary, more abstract need.

If you think putting your dick in a vagina is more important than gaining independence from your parents, you're despicable.
How is that despicable? Misplaced priorities maybe but despicable?

But unfortunately I can't because I still live with my parents. Seriously, I just want to be normal. The only way I can communicate this feeling is with a powerful, primal scream. But even if I weren't living with my parents some snitches would probably call the cops on me.

They would call the cops on you for screaming?