Venting I just want to scream

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
★★★★
21d 8h 30m
But unfortunately I can't because I still live with my parents. Seriously, I just want to be normal. The only way I can communicate this feeling is with a powerful, primal scream. But even if I weren't living with my parents some snitches would probably call the cops on me.

Last edited:
xatoshii

xatoshii

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
11d 19h 17m
Let it out if you need to, why would they call the cops on you?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
64d 14h 8m
your meekness will kill you faster than your bones

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
3d 5h 35m
just scream into a pillow

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
159d 5h 10m
I still live with my parents.
That should be your main concern, way before your inceldom.

I know that Chad doesn't have to get his own space in order to mount females, but newsflash : you're not Chad.

Find a way to get your own place to live. Until then, you have no business dating or whining here about your inceldom.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Brand new Feeling
★★★★
21d 18h 24m
Scream is retarded. Though, if you want to scream without making ppl cringe, you can do it while working out. That would give you an alpha social reason and normie retards would shut up as it's something they think is normal when you work out (it's not tho).

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
★★★★
21d 8h 30m
That should be your main concern, way before your inceldom.

I know that Chad doesn't have to get his own space in order to mount females, but newsflash : you're not Chad.

Find a way to get your own place to live. Until then, you have no business dating or whining here about your inceldom.

What? "Just live on your own theory?" JFL

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
159d 5h 10m
What? "Just live on your own theory?" JFL

If you think putting your dick in a vagina is more important than gaining independence from your parents, you're despicable. Get your priorities straight.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
★★★★
21d 8h 30m
If you think putting your dick in a vagina is more important than gaining independence from your parents, you're despicable. Get your priorities straight.

Never said it was- but sex is a base human need. Not living with your parents is arguably a secondary, more abstract need.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
111d 5h 52m
If you think putting your dick in a vagina is more important than gaining independence from your parents, you're despicable.
How is that despicable? Misplaced priorities maybe but despicable?

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
But unfortunately I can't because I still live with my parents. Seriously, I just want to be normal. The only way I can communicate this feeling is with a powerful, primal scream. But even if I weren't living with my parents some snitches would probably call the cops on me.

They would call the cops on you for screaming?